Reviews for Patrick's Field, or How They Met Daphne
Ringelsocke chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHA *duck!* hilarious!

I really like your story!
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
that was great! they should so do an episode like that! it would be hularius!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Very cute story-loved how Sam and Dean acted while switched, and the ducks were adorable.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Ok I loved the Daphne part the most for some reason... LOL

"a happy little duck between them, staring up at Sam adoringly."
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
LOL! Very cute fic! The boys would learn so much about the other just being in the other's body. The snark, though. Being out of their own body would make them SO snarky.

Good job! And better late than never :)
alexisabove chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
HILARIOUS!

I had to keep reminding myself that Sam was Dean and Dean was Sam, I found I was laughing at myself.

You really captured Dean's sense of humour when he was in Sam's body. I loved it.

Terrific Story:)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
That was a fantastically fun story to read! I laughed the whole way through. Great work!
mollieclarke chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
excellent story
kaly chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Hee. Of my three prompts, that's the one I most wanted to read. It was so very cute, thank you! :)
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
That was hilarious! They so need to do a body-swap episode this season. Those boys would nail it!

"I’m not short, I’m fun-sized." ROFL. Such a Dean thing to say! It cracks me up how Jensen is a perfectly normal-sized man, yet next to Jared, he looks about 5'8. Hee!

Oh, and duckies are my THING, so bonus points for perching one in Metallicar's glove compartment!

JJ
MTVbabe11 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
i havent read a supernatural fic in a really long time. but i read this one, and i was cracking up! i loved it.