Reviews for The New Order
kassy2twin chapter 16 . 2/8
Is there a sequel? Cause this is a brilliant story, I was hoping that you did if not it's okay I love all your work cx
Keep up the good work and good luck on any story you are working on

-Robin
Vivianne95 chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
You stopped quite abruptly... I'll be reading the sequel!
Theia Pallas chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
noooooooo
this one isnt finished! TT
theres so much stuff still left open and unanswered!
i like the symbol at the end though... :D
Post U Later chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
Wow, Harry Can Remove The Mark? CRAZY! XD
Post U Later chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
OMG! Snape's Password Is Nargles! That's Rich! I LOVE IT! XD
kirsty21 chapter 19 . 10/26/2014
plz plz do the sequel ty
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 10/25/2014
Wow that ending came fast just as things started to come to light. It's going to be hard for Harry to rein in his wrath at Dumbledore especially with even more proof about how he has made Harry's life a living hell.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
It's going to be an interesting year with keeping things hidden from both Dumbledick and Moldyshorts. While trying to get things up and running for the third side of the war.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 10/25/2014
Between lack of confidence and being forced to use a non compliant wand its no wonder he looked weak. I can't wait to see shock when Neville goes back to school. For all his so called intelligence Dumbledore is really quite stupid lol. Being outsmart continuously by a teenager.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 10/25/2014
Draco just keeps shoving his foot in his mouth over and over again doesn't he?
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
LOL really the Lestrange brothers. You would think they would guess Draco before the brothers. I love the fact that Lucius got what he was agreeing was acceptable to have Draco submit to.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
Harry really needs to get into see the goblins to find out just what side they are really on and why they are screwing Harry over.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 10/25/2014
It would be great if he could stop spying altogether and stay out of Dumbledore reach to boot. Dumbledore will cause more damage and destruction than Voldemort I think.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
Everyone has deeply hidden secrets don't they.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
Ron and Ginny are debatable but I hope Harry has the twins, Bill and Charlie follow him. Draco will go for it so will Neville and Luna...Hermoine again depends on how far into Dumbledore she is.