Reviews for The New Order
juliet709 chapter 19 . 3/30
this has been a wonderful story i am however wondering if there is going to be more to this. a sequel.
Kain129 chapter 19 . 1/24
thoroughly enjoyed this story
nightpurr1 chapter 15 . 1/23
I really like this story. I must say that I can tell a great difference in your writing over the years. This story has a great plot . I do think if you ever wanted to, you could take this story & rewrite it making it even better now with all that you have learned.
Please don't misunderstand what I am saying, "l love this story & have read it at least 3 plus times already.
I believe that my only true disappointment in it is the sequel isn't done. I hope your muse for the sequel does come back but at less there is always another great story of yours available to read. Thank so much for the time you put into your stories it does bring so much joy & entertainment.
Your biggest fan, nightpurr
PS I have always wanted to ask does all your stories have Sev in them to? You have a few I haven't read yet but they don't say if hee is in them. My favorite ones are the ones with Harry & Sev in them. :-) can't help it I just really like stories with them both even if it isn't in a strong way.
nightpurr1 chapter 7 . 1/23
I have read this more then once. I must admit that I am looking forward to when you get to have the time to work on part two of this story.
Your biggest fan!
Scififan33 chapter 19 . 12/7/2015
Great story! Glad he's saving who he can.
DevilishAngel666 chapter 19 . 10/30/2015
*looks for another chapter...looks under the desk and behind the monitor* That's it? Please tell me there is a sequel to say what happens!
Inu-Neko2 chapter 19 . 8/15/2015
What so this is alll... Can't believe it! I would love to read more of this story !
Momoka Slytherin chapter 19 . 8/2/2015
i would just like to know if there will be a sequel? it was so exciting and it ended so suddenly.
fallondyson chapter 19 . 7/26/2015
PLEASE UPDATED ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE
Mynameissecret chapter 19 . 4/24/2015
Sequel!
Gracfully chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
very neat this here is
kassy2twin chapter 16 . 2/8/2015
Is there a sequel? Cause this is a brilliant story, I was hoping that you did if not it's okay I love all your work cx
Keep up the good work and good luck on any story you are working on

-Robin
Vivianne95 chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
You stopped quite abruptly... I'll be reading the sequel!
Theia Pallas chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
noooooooo
this one isnt finished! TT
theres so much stuff still left open and unanswered!
i like the symbol at the end though... :D
Post U Later chapter 13 . 10/28/2014