Reviews for The New Order
fanficnewbee chapter 19 . 6/24
Oh… my… god, this was amazingly awesome. Will be moving on to part two, yessssss!
LittleMeowMoo chapter 5 . 6/20
I think you need to look up the meaning of manslaughter, cos I can assure you, Harry isn't dead xD
Unless you missed out some vital information and he's actually a wraith that can still bleed and bruise :P
I'm really enjoying this, it's so different to what I've read so far! Can't wait for the next update!
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 5/13
Loved it , hope theres a sequel
Outofthisworldgal chapter 19 . 4/19
I Love this story but it doesn't seem complete.
What will Severus and Harry do to get picked up at dawn? How will Harry take down Voldey and Dumbles? How will he take down the corrupt ministry and make a new Hogwarts and in future wizarding world?
So many in answered questions...PLEASE tell me there is more somewhere :(
PhoenixVixenRosezeria chapter 19 . 2/16
Is there more to this story or a sequel I can't find it I know another one of your stories said you would have a sequel to it but I can't find it at all it was your very first story
Saissa chapter 19 . 12/11/2016
This was a brilliant story. Please tell me there is more?
Saissa chapter 17 . 12/11/2016
I sure hope this has a sequel I would LOVE to read more - especially about any relationship that might develop between Snape and Harry!
Saissa chapter 16 . 12/11/2016
I can still hear the queens voice in my head when I read Harry saying this to Griphook - Chose your words wisely, for they may be your last! From one of my all time favourite movies!

Great chapter!
skyeza chapter 19 . 11/23/2016
I really enjoyed this. I had hoped Harry would have gotten emancipated. Also an inventory of all his volts
Guest chapter 19 . 11/8/2016
I understand why Andy said what she did but it actually would have made Dumbledores betrayal even worse. All those family wanting to take Harry in, care for him even adopt him but he was dumped on a doorstep at midnight to be abused for fourteen years. Dumbledore gives himself away sending Severus at Dawn to muggles especially since he knows how they treat Harry so waking them up at dawn would just be the icing on the cake.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/8/2016
Why is Harry going back to Hogwarts? With Severus inexplicably going missing and with Andromeda. And Narcissa and Augusta at Grimmauld Both Harry, Neville, Draco, Luna and the Grangers could stay there and train and no one would even know and they would be safe. With both Fawkes and Dobby and the Malfoy elves Harry could slowly bring in the others line the Greengrasses and the Zabinis so that they can train the kids to fight. That way Blaise, Daphne and Astoria would be safe. Hogwarts is going to be even less safe for Harry this year let alone the rest of the kids and Draco!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/8/2016
He never told Harry about his new living conditions at Hogwarts. Neville should also gave his new wand now that his fathers had gotten snapped at the DOM. I'm surprised that Harry is taking the chance of bringing Augusta into the secret after the way she treated her nephew. Why trust the boys if you don't trust the parents, Harry actually gas less reason to trust Ron than any of them.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/8/2016
After the way that Ron and Hermione have treated Harry over the past two summers and Ron consistently turning his back on Harry why does he figure that they will help him without racing straight to the so called Leader of the Light?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/8/2016
That's just disgusting his father was just brutalized and murdered bu Voldemort but Dumbledore doesn't think twice about sending the son in to spy! I though Lucius was Disgusting but Dumbledore is worse. Why doesn't Harry use Xeno to get the truth out about Voldemort all the while Rita could be getting the truth out about Dumbledore..book style. That way if played right each would think the other was telling tales to take followers away from each other. Since Harry hasn't started his so called training by memories yet Dumbledore won't realize just how much Harry knows lol.