Reviews for The New Order
Griffin Raven chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
Perhaps Harry should consider once he's established his side of the war making allies amongs those either ignored or treated as second class citizens (eg. werewolves, house elves, vampires along with any other magical beings) even squibs could all play a part. Along with gaining them equal rights because they all have magic, even squibs have magic just not enough to access it. Lucius certainly was well overdue his least it worked somewhat to Harry's advantage by distracting Dumbledore's attention.
Griffin Raven chapter 14 . 11/19/2013
Everyone always had preconceived conceptions of Harry Potter, "the-boy-who-lived" as big as life shining hero instead the hero is a 16 year old boy who just happens to have a lot of magical raw power and was raised as a muggleborn not knowing he was a wizard. Wonder how Severus, Narcissa and Draco would react if they knew the truth/or some of it exactly how Harry grew up and survived the Dursley's? What will Harry learn from his latest vision I wonder?
Griffin Raven chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
Most heroes and leaders always seem to be the most unlikely and unwilling ones. At the very least Harry will certainly find out just who truly is not only his friend but is also willing to risk much more than a friendship but there life for him and the survival of there world. Wonder just who else Harry might try to recruit to his merry little band of the third side in the war? Neville Longbottom, Hermione Granger, Fred and George Weasley and perhaps Remus Lupin?
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
I think with the kind of pressure that Severus's been under that he's essentially physically, emotionally and mentally worn out. The kind of state that lead a lesser person to make fatal mistakes and be tortured and killed. I just love how Severus is rolling with all the new information that he is learning from Harry and starting to see a very different person from the one his own preconceived conceptions believed that Harry was.
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
Sure'll Pettigrew should have been been interrogated to learn names of other possible death eaters and also if he knew any locations that they might be using/or had used along with whatever he knew of Voldemort's plans? At the very lease before he was sentenced to Azkaban.
Griffin Raven chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Could not Harry's learning and gaining skill in occulumency also have aided his learning and recalling the information that he'd learnt. I thought that you couldn't conjure food or was I wrong?
midnightblupuppy chapter 19 . 11/8/2013
Guest chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
Sequel. Now. Don't make me wait *narrows eyes*
Guest chapter 18 . 9/17/2013
Guest chapter 17 . 9/17/2013
Sticky ends will be much fun
Guest chapter 16 . 9/17/2013
Guest chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
Dumbledore shouldn't need notifying about Harry claiming his vaults... The bank would be breaking client confidentiality.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/17/2013
Well, we officially have Harry- Severus physical contact, even if it only to stop Harry hurting himself while caught in a vision.
729 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »