Reviews for Bathtime
Chikoshika101 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
That was so cute and funny,
Tieria Dylandy chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I have never laughed so hard reading a fic in my life.I usually avoid reading anything featuring the Decepticons really made my night.
mamabot chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
this will make an excellent bed time story. Along with Prowl and the donuts. Oh you capture him so good. And the relationship with Soundwave. Nice...
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
turbo-ducky!
Horser01 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
ROFL! I LOVED this story! XD
Creative Lunatic chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
awwh, that was such a nice little story :D great work! :)
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
The funny thing is I've had this story on my favorites for a while but wasn't sure what to say if I wanted to review it so I'll say this; this story was very, very awesome and just the right mixture of family love and keeping Soundwave and the Cassettes in character. Great job. :)
KnightDweller chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
haha,poor starscream.
Decepticon-Tuba-Player chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Lol, Screamer never gets a Ravage reminds me of my chihuahua when it comes to baths...
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
*giggles* So cuuuute! Cassette bathtime is hilarious and I would love to hear Starscream's screech when he finds Ravage's "present" XD
Grey-X chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Even after 26 years, seeing Starscream get assed every which way hasn't gotten old. The mental picture of Megatron calmly popping one in Starscream's back while he ranted made my day.
RianLena chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Great. Simply awesome, so damn funny. Good job
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Goes to show that cats are cats, no matter what world they're from? :)

And Ratbat was actually cute in this story; a lot better than the "accountant from Hell" back in the G1 comics.
Flower K. Owl chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
that is so sweet! faving!
sunnydsgirl chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
poor ravage, i have two cats and both of em get baths every 4 weeks, lets just say i usually come out of the bathroom with battle scars