Reviews for My Mate
sb453541 chapter 32 . 10/11
I really like this fic but it dose have some odd factors I thought Dumbledore already learned harry took control of the potter and black vaults and got emancipated. so why is it different in this chapter compared to the others. also if harry was already emancipated then why was harry forced to marry if Dumbledore couldn't do a marriage contract
FieryRedRose789 chapter 25 . 6/27
I'm going to be totally honest here. I was laughing, so hard in this chapter that my sister was looking at me like I was crazy. I'm also pretty sure that it sounded kind of evil, at least that's what my sister said. I'm also inclined to believe her.
mudifhom chapter 8 . 6/3
this is were i always get confused about saying harry potter is the heir to black when sirius is alive.

even if it makes the story go in a particular direction, it does not make sense. if the wealth is mine and you are my heir why would you get it before i die? i don't understand legalise maybe that is why i don't understand this conclusion either.
HoneyBear84 chapter 38 . 5/16
Loved it
RavenShade chapter 16 . 4/11
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Epic story but seriously can't Harry just kick the 'traitors' out of Grimmauld Palace since he is the heir of the Ancient and Noble house of Black?
Scaranpannoir chapter 38 . 3/29
I think that that was a bit... anti-climatic...
Scaranpannoir chapter 32 . 3/28
I want a lover like Sev
Scaranpannoir chapter 14 . 3/28
LOOOOOOOL THAT TWIST THO XD
TexasTurtle chapter 38 . 3/14
Thank you for writing and sharing. I'm rereading them some for 3rd time. Than you.
Dhtht chapter 1 . 3/14
WOOOOOO GO HOGWARTS
TweakyGhostLover chapter 37 . 1/24
NO DUMBLEDORE BAD DUMBLEDORE please don't drink it harry
Oh Hermione he already knows OF COURSE he knows what you did
THE SCHOOL IS WORKING AGAINST THEM GO HOGWARTS ITS A SENTIENT BEING AND KNOWS ONE OF ITS HEIRS IS THREATENED BY THEM YES
YASSSS GO GO GO
TweakyGhostLover chapter 36 . 1/24
YASSS HE FINALLY CAN BE HIMSELF HA TAKE THAT HERMIONE
TweakyGhostLover chapter 33 . 1/24
Lol go Harry go draco
Haha Harry
GO GINNY lol draco
TweakyGhostLover chapter 30 . 1/24
XD XD IM LAUGHING SO JARD GO GINNY GO HARRY lol he couldn't not laugh and her juice went everywhere XD
Lol I love how Harry and GINNY just play along and try not to laugh it's awesome
YAY GINNY