Reviews for My Mate
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 38 . 7/20
Loved it ~Stasia
Sentimentalstories chapter 2 . 3/17
I sure hope the whole story isn't a spoiler to the books. Also, i believe it should be mentioned that this chapter wasn't exactly your "handwriting" but a summary of someone else's works. I'm not that familiar with plagiarism, but somehow I think this cuts close.

Anyway, now that you have given us the backgrounds, I hope the story begins. Looking forward to it!
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 38 . 2/11
Me gusto mucho! C: Fue sorprendente por no decir menos! Me encanta ver a Sev como vampiro. Por esto me gustan tanto tus historias C: Y porque siempre terminan felices. Es una sorpresa que esta vez Ginny fuera buena -y que su alma gemela fuera Draco. Y me fascino. La idea de criar nueve niƱos en alta mar es tentadora XD hahaha Sev sera un gran padre
xoshortnsassy09 chapter 38 . 1/12
I absolutely loved this story! I almost died of laughter when you wrote that they practically robbed their families blind. I was slightly confused about Sirius though. What exactly happened to him at the end?
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 38 . 1/7
I can tell this is one of your older stories, the writing and storytelling are much rougher than the others I've read. A lot of telling and repeats. Still, an interesting idea.
lilacwaffles chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
lololololololololol
Guest chapter 30 . 12/20/2015
One inconsistency, you had harry and snape marry so Harry wouldn't be forced to marry before you made harry emancipated, therfore he has no guardian that could sign a contract for him, or si i think.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 38 . 12/14/2015
Great story only thing that would have made it better is if Harry and Severus renewed their vows and had large public double wedding with Draco and Ginny.
candlewyk chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
Did you realize this story chapter was cut off ?
blackbloodywolf chapter 17 . 11/23/2015
interesting concept
Dagger-Seishin chapter 38 . 11/6/2015
i have to admit i enjoy a Snarry especially a vampire snap lol
sifshadowheart chapter 27 . 9/3/2015
Harry's been emancipated earlier in your story there's no way for Dumbledore to force him to marry.
sifshadowheart chapter 13 . 9/3/2015
It doesn't make sense where you say that Grimmauld Place belongs to Sirius when in another chapter Harry knew it belonged to him along with the rest of the Black estate.
Jissy2013 chapter 38 . 8/25/2015
love the ending so cool :)
Jissy2013 chapter 24 . 8/25/2015
love this chapter so exciting :)