Reviews for Misguided Justice
Ryla chapter 17 . 12/22/2010
This was one heck of a ride and funny... love the ending! Thanks for your hard work :D
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 8 . 3/8/2008
Weebles wobble but they don't fall down! Equally entertaining to small children and (with the addition of a cat) adults of all ages! My kitty has my old set, and bats at them for insane amounts of time. Very fun to watch. Great fic so far, on to the rest.
Tacpebs chapter 17 . 2/28/2008
Awesome! Loved the hurt Dean. Loved the protective brotherness. Love, loved, loved! The ending!
Ciya chapter 17 . 2/4/2008
Anyone who calls Dean 'boy' and 'cretin' deserves to get slapped upside the head with a 2x4. I really hate the Sheriff, Ron and Martin for being so mean to Dean, which probably was your point.

Great how the brothers pulled together to get the job done in the end. I don't think 'severed head ball' will ever become an Olympic sport but it certainly made an impression on Martin. LOL!
malgorata chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
You are the only person I know who takes 30,0 words to get to a punch line. Thanks for letting heads roll over my pet peave.

Love you...mean it.
thursdaywench chapter 17 . 11/9/2007
*\o/* Winchesters FTW! good ending indeed :D
thursdaywench chapter 16 . 11/9/2007
ew. nuff said. EW.
crazyisgood4792 chapter 17 . 11/9/2007
Yep that is the best ending ever

Wow great story in total

Hope more stories are as great as this one

See Sammy wouldn't leave his brother now

Once again great story
Cookie6 chapter 17 . 11/9/2007
Yep the best ever ending all right, Winchester justice is just the best, especially when it puts our boys back on an even kilter with each other.

Great chapter, full of action, excellent description, I could fell how fast and furious that fight was. Loved the bros working in sync with each other, borne of practice and training.

Loved your description of the boys ramping up the hunter mode, trained soldiers as an instinct. Your words here were awsome - "In a strange way, the years of military training under John's tutelage, so apparent after all these years, took over in each battle. Each affected in a different way, but allowing the Winchester boys to react on pure instinct in the oddest of circumstances" beautifully written to showcase how each of hte boys personalities, skills and reactions are different yet complimentary to each other, to getting the job done.

This story has been an awesome ride! I have loved every minute of it. Congrats and thanks on a great job!
mssammydean chapter 17 . 11/8/2007
Yep..i read it..and yay you finished the story for us..still..dean didnt get any fun in this story...joking..seriously..
Lilwazzabug chapter 17 . 11/8/2007
Aw that was great! May I punch Ron too please?;D Wonderful, simply wonderful, G. Indeed...Best damn ending ever*Pirates*:D
Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 11/8/2007
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side
CDNGIRL chapter 17 . 11/8/2007
Best Ending EVER? OMG! LMAO! ILY GG!

Fantastic ending! "Well, we know the head between your legs wasn’t it.” Fantastic line! I was rolling! LOL Ha ha ha ha!

BLECH! Could those *gag* dismembered *gag* heads *gag* be any grosser? YUCK! Yipes! It didn't look to good for Dean there for a while! Holy heck that ghost was persistent! Classic Dean for stringing Sammy along like that! Hilarious that Dean went after Ron in the bathroom! Aw! Sammy sticking up for his brother! *sigh* All is right again...fantastic ending! Loved it GG! Can't wait for the next one! ** ;) ILY! :)
mssammydean chapter 16 . 11/2/2007
OMG! Awesome chapter! UD soon pleease.. D
Lilwazzabug chapter 16 . 10/31/2007
Ah good boys. Always working together:D Dang will this chick EVER just give up?*waits*