Reviews for Misguided Justice
Cookie6 chapter 16 . 10/30/2007
Boy you've been busy, all these wonderful updates, Thanks heaps.

Again you leave us with a cliffy! As soon as you wrote "...Sam seemed to read the intention. The same abhorrent distraction filled inside his mind" I thought, oh no GG, no way! And you did! Ew! icky! *gag*

And I KNEW there was something off about Martin, I mean really off not just a loser.

I know this is serious, but this chapter was just too full of Dean humour and snark not to comment. I laughed out loud at these classics, hee hee just too funny!

"I got my hands full in here and I found you a date too." - my favourite!

"Hell, I even called Jerry Springer."

It’s like a really bad episode or Reno 911. For pity sake just shoot already..."

"HELL YEAH! Nice one Sam!" Yep, I'm with you Dean, that WAS a nice bit of hunter!sam...

This is an exciting story, you've kept me enthralled the whole way. Great job!
CDNGIRL chapter 16 . 10/30/2007
Oh good grief! That's probably exactly as I would have reacted...although I am pretty sure I would have thrown up all over the place too! I'll say it again! GROSS!

Uhoh! This can't be good...Martin has arrived! WTH is he doing there anyway? Sheesh, if the boys didn't have bad luck they would have no luck at all!

ARG! Gross, gross, gross! I knew he was going to do it, but still...GROSS! (But I love the NFL reference! ;) ) Woohoo! Sam kicked Martin's *!

Oh, good grief! The spirit is back! YIKES! And a cliffie! Dang you GG! *shakes fist* I love to hate the cliffies! Fantastic update GG! Keep 'em coming! ILY! Can't wait for the next one!
CDNGIRL chapter 15 . 10/30/2007
GG! *hugs* All caught up! Just in time for the next update! ;)

All I can saw, is Ugh! GROSS! Blah! The chapter was so fantastic! Loads of angst at the beginning, and finally Sammy figured out Dean's behaviour! For someone so smart, he can sure be dumb sometimes! LOL And of course the heads would be at the courthouse! ARG! I didn't see that one coming! Excellent writing! Now if only the heads *gag* didn't fall *gag* out of the freezer *hurl* when Dean was finally getting some action! Sheesh! The poor guy can't catch a break!

Right! And I am off to the next update! Fantastic job! ILY!
thursdaywench chapter 15 . 10/14/2007
well thats ew. but hahaha stupid lady and her libido. can't wait for more :D
Lilwazzabug chapter 15 . 10/10/2007
*wants to be Sue*;D Aw, protective!Sammy
LadyLinteweth chapter 15 . 10/8/2007
ecck! talk about glued to my seat!
crazyisgood4792 chapter 15 . 10/8/2007
Always thought she did really like him

Ha Ha Ha the head fell inbetween them

Be a bit funny yet horrible if it's her sister's head

I love it when Dean says Yahtzee

Stupid Sam should have realised why his brother was acting differently

Please update soon can't wait to find out more for this story it's very gripping
Cookie6 chapter 15 . 10/8/2007
Yep, that'll kill the moment alright! What an unexpected twist.

Nice how you had Dean carefully avoiding damaging the paintings in honor of Sue's relationship with her sister.

Lovely little ah-ha moment for Sam - "He wondered how for all the smarts he was supposed to possess, how that logical brain of his left him so oblivious to his brother’s intentions until this moment".

Loved this - "Respecting that Sam need time to work things out, especially after something good was yet again yanked away from his brother." - your words here showed Dean's intuition and astuteness when it comes to watching ouT for Sam. r

well done, looking forward to seeing where you're taking us...
L5472 chapter 15 . 10/7/2007
Friggin head! lol..ruined perfect story haha...awesome totally need an update! *still laughing*
Ghostwriter chapter 15 . 10/7/2007
Well, THAT'LL kill the mood. Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
CDNGIRL chapter 14 . 10/3/2007
GG! *hugs*

Whoa! I totally didn't see that coming! Stupid Martin! Fantastic update! Poor Dean, bleeding again...looks like he could use a little TLC! ;)

Can't wait for more! More! More! More! Can you tell I want more? LOL *coughupdatepleasecough*
crazyisgood4792 chapter 14 . 10/3/2007
OMG Martin?

Oh well he shouldn't have done that to her so it is all his fault

I was wondering when this story was set but you kind of cleared that up now thanks

I can just see Dean trying to say he can be normal without saying that and when he expressed too much emotion

Loved the bit about it must be Dean Winchester's charm that kept her coming

Also loved this bit

“This was your idea.”

“And you followed me….what were you thinking...”

super funny

Great story so far so sad for it to end

Please update soon
flamingo69 chapter 14 . 10/2/2007
Man this story is fantastic! I so didn't see that Martin twist coming! Looking forward to your next update!
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 10/2/2007
Awesome. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
L5472 chapter 14 . 10/2/2007
:O Martin? Oh well,that guy was a jerk anyway...HE TOTALLY ATTACKED DEAN! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS? ...Ahem...
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »