Reviews for Misguided Justice
Cookie6 chapter 13 . 9/26/2007
Another exciting and revealing chapter. Just lovin' the bro's banter and connection mixed with this interesting storyline. I just love anyway the boys natural hunter skills and knowledges are explored and come across as instinct. You are nailing it with this fic.

Thanks heaps for the little personal email - it seems a talent with words as a storywriter isn't your only gift.
LadyLinteweth chapter 13 . 9/25/2007
Poor Dean. Sammy best be finding a way to save his bacon!
Ditzyleo chapter 13 . 9/25/2007
Dang those cliffies! More MORE! please...
crazyisgood4792 chapter 13 . 9/25/2007
Funny, Scary and Totally worth reading

I was really hoping it would work

But still it makes it more interesting

Can't wait for another chapter

Dean actually a bit scared but then again he does when it's a chick who doesn't like him
L5472 chapter 13 . 9/25/2007
WOOHO! Gimme gimme more, gimme more, gimme gimme more... (I dont like brittney spears btw!) ]
CDNGIRL chapter 13 . 9/24/2007
GG! Phew! Finally caught up! And let me tell you, no disappointment here! Again you made my day with this update!

First, hilarious update! First with the Ghostbuster references! Loved it! Then, this line had me LMAO! "“Wuss….bwak…bwak..Chicken!”"

Fantastic update GG! You keep me wanting more with those darn cliffies! More please! ILY!
crazyisgood4792 chapter 12 . 9/19/2007
Yay Dean's better

At last they figured out who the spirit was

Hm wonder how they are going to put her spirit to rest

Dean still jokes even when he isn't all right

Please update soon
thursdaywench chapter 11 . 9/19/2007
well geez. that's gruesome ending. hehehe, and carry on .
Ditzyleo chapter 12 . 9/19/2007
Fab chapter. I decided taht reading this was far more important than catching my bus- so am running verylate, but it was so worth it! Please update soon! Can't wait to see them head-hunting ;-)
friendly chapter 11 . 9/13/2007
nice job..keep it up
crazyisgood4792 chapter 11 . 9/13/2007
Yay Dean is OK (may of said that before)

Sam went to clean up and now saw two people die

Awesome death though with their heads lopped off

Shame he didn't save them

Hope he can save more in the future though
Ditzyleo chapter 11 . 9/13/2007
Love the bro mos! The phone messages were class. Please update soon
Cookie6 chapter 11 . 9/13/2007
OMG what an ending! I was just feeling all comfy with the brotherly care and whammo - you lay that on us! Don't wait toolong to update!
CDNGIRL chapter 11 . 9/12/2007
Yay! An update! And a fantastic one at that GG!

I am not so sure about Sue, she seems like she might be a bit shady! How come no EMF readings in her office? Huh, huh?

Aw, poor Sammy. He needs to make it up to Dean! Cleaning the courthouse was a start! Yay! Dean's mostly ok! Or seems to be anyway! But you never know do you!

Not really a big cliffie this time, but still so many questions left!

Twister, eh? How about twister with benefits? How does that sound to you!

ILY, GG! Keep the updates coming!
Lilwazzabug chapter 11 . 9/12/2007
Aw, sleeping!Dean and worried!Sam*Sighs contently* Gotta love our boys! O and the plot thickens!O_O This is great, as usual, G. Can't wait to see what happens next.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »