Reviews for Misguided Justice
SamDeanLover28 chapter 10 . 9/8/2007
good chapter
crazyisgood4792 chapter 10 . 9/6/2007
She's thinking in a sort of hookman way

A person doing punishing for those who are thought of by some people to deserve it

Glad Sam fixed Dean up

Please update soon
Cookie6 chapter 10 . 9/6/2007
I love the way you are exploring the boys relationship with the rift - at the same time hating that they are separated in thier thoughts of each others positions. Keep up the great work - hanging on for more over here!
L5472 chapter 10 . 9/6/2007
OMG! I need more!
thursdaywench chapter 10 . 9/5/2007
dude. it's like freaking hookman. haha, but where is this going, i wonder...?

oh, and hurt!Sleeping!Dean is kinda cute .

of course, can't wait for more!
Lilwazzabug chapter 10 . 9/5/2007
...Remind me not to piss this girl off:D
friendly chapter 10 . 9/5/2007
good story. keep it up
CDNGIRL chapter 10 . 9/5/2007
GG! Fantastic update! Not too bad with the cliffie, but still, how the heck is poor Dean? I have to admit, I am a little worried for him!

A little reminiscent of Hookman! ;)

So freaking happy this got updated today! You totally made my day! And you know how crappy that was! ILY! Keep the updates coming!
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 9/5/2007
Whoa! They got another Hookman! Poor girl. She didn't know. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 9 . 8/25/2007
aw i love it gg keep going
emgrace chapter 9 . 8/23/2007
Wow this is really good. I've read all of it tonight, and when I get to the end, you have a cliff hanger? Poor bloody!Dean and poor Sammy trying to save him. Update, Update! (I miss the CW pirates)
crazyisgood4792 chapter 9 . 8/23/2007
Poor Dean

At least they got to Sam

Hope he gets better and they get this evil thing as Sue put it

Please update soon
Lilwazzabug chapter 9 . 8/23/2007
*eek*O_O Sam, make it stop!*Buys out entire stock of towels at Bed Bath & Beyond* Here take these!
thursdaywench chapter 9 . 8/22/2007
gah! not more bloody towels. oh wait, Dean's hurt. crap! not more bleeding!

hee! .
CDNGIRL chapter 9 . 8/22/2007
Yipes! Poor Dean! Too much blood! Oh, come on Sammy you can fix this, right? Oh the damned cliffies GG! You are killing me here! But you know that don't you! ;)

Fantastic update! Love it! Missed you updating! Glad you got back to it! Please update soon! ILY!

On a side note...when I logged in to write this review, the verification numbers were 6...EEK!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »