Reviews for Back I Go
PrincessBetty01 chapter 38 . 9/14
This...is definitely different than I could have imagined and the way it all ran. Beautifully well done!
Netchka chapter 38 . 9/5
Great story. I enjoy back in time fics.
angellovesfanfiction chapter 38 . 8/7
awesome story! i didnt understand the fact did the harry potter(harry evanson) who was granted life by fate merge with the harry potter(the baby whose life he saved) or were two harry potter in the laas chapter?
Bewitchedgal chapter 38 . 8/2
I have read this story a few times and really enjoy it.
trynmailme chapter 38 . 7/27
I loved the fic...it's brilliant... thanks for writing it...I adored it
Love2read23 chapter 38 . 7/20
Ha. I like the footnote at the end. I didn't want him combining with his younger self either. I am so happy that he did survive. It's interesting that they had to wait 18 years or so for him to appear again unlike the minutes it was for Ron, Hermione, Severus and Remus when they appeared in the future again. It's so sad that he missed out on Harrison growing up. I was confused who the Princes were if Harrison was an Evanson. I was so confused most of it because by the plot summary I thought it meant that the Potters were going to die and Severus was going to raise Harry after Harry had raised him. I really like that Harry went back and raised Severus. What a great story. 10 years old is a great age that you picked and I really like how Harry loved him. Such a great story. I really felt the spirit of the love and happiness. Thanks for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 7/20
It's so interesting that Severus is able to notice the difference in what was before and what is now that Harry's changing things instead of just believing that's how it always was. It's also interesting to note that he's receiving the memories in bits and pieces and not all at once. Great story. Thanks for writing.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 38 . 6/28
Hmn I actually really really liked this story. It was amazing and interesting.
marybeth.hp7 chapter 38 . 6/11
What a lovely & inspiring story with Harry & Severus & the gang!
SaiyaCat chapter 38 . 6/7
That was Beautiful!
SaiyaCat chapter 17 . 6/6
dun dun dunnnnn
SaiyaCat chapter 6 . 6/6
so Cute
magicanimegurl chapter 37 . 4/28
I haven't read this in a long time but I love it every time I do. Write on!
sexy Seren chapter 38 . 3/10