Reviews for Back I Go
Another moment: I noticed you often forget that Severus is half-blood and his father is muggle. It's one of little facts that you simply cannot change. It's like saying Tom Riddle was pure blood.
Just a little note: when Severus was 10, there were no Diet Coke.
HoneyBear84 chapter 38 . 6/22
Loved it
Honestly don't you two read chapter 38 . 5/26
First of all, i liked the idea and you have plenty of interesting ideas :-)
Your time jumps were confusing, suddenly narcissi and Bella was a part of the story, you had not hinted at that earlier, so it was very sudden. Generally I do not think the timejumps worked well.
In the end, Harry was described as a grown man and he married the same woman from the past he has an 18 year old child with, yet we here nothing of young Harry who was born in the past, Ron and Hermione merged with their other selves if Harry did too he should not be older then Ron and Hermione, thus he would marry an old woman.
Lastly, you should check your grammar and spelling, basic things as "your" and "you're" switched.
Still a good story, I read it through to the end for a reason :-)
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 38 . 4/13
Etto... Me ubiese gustado que harry se quedara en el pasado... Bueno no importa ya que la historia me encanto!
vid123 chapter 38 . 2/21
Thank god he survived! Nice fanfic!
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 38 . 2/5
Wow, una idea original. Me gustó en su mayoría. Lo que no me gustó es que Severus fuera hetero. Pensé que la mejor pareja para él era Remus. Aunque, Narcissa fue una buena elección. Me declaró culpable al pensar que ellos serían una buena pareja. Ya que Draco es muy aficionado a Severus. Soy feliz que Harry volviera, buen final.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/19/2016
Ha Dumbledore thrown in Azkaban! I like that twist. Everything turned out great and happy. Nice story.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/19/2016
Whoa, those are killer bomb shells! Crazy unexpected twists, Lol.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/19/2016
Hermione pulled through again, figuring things out. Yes! I hope they manage to save people and kill Voldemort soon! Lol, aww, present Harry and Severus hugging each other. Harry already changed a lot for the better in Severus' life.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/18/2016
I like the new twist of Severus' house and becoming good friends with Remus. I can only wonder how things will play out. I was also surprised with Harry's chosen last name popping up on Severus name. What will happen when Harry goes back to his original time line?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/17/2016
I liked the future Snape's point of view
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2016
Poor Severus but I can imagine him being sold off like that.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2016
Good twist, making Severus blood status different and Harry just throwing everyone the wind and leaving with all his money. Poor Severus though and I can't help but chuckle as the future Severus is experiencing the changes. Talk about confusing!
Guest chapter 38 . 12/8/2016
Thanks for finally revealing that you are from South Africa. I knew it was the southern hemisphere, because you didn't understand the seasons in the UK and US, and I kept imagining you were from NZ or Australia, but nothing ever seemed to fit properly. Thanks for finally answering the question! :D