Reviews for Back I Go
Confused. Was Severus not raised in the Muggle world?
Jazzielady76 chapter 3 . 9/10
severus's father is a wizard?
foxymama31.1987 chapter 38 . 8/27
THIS was a wonderful story thank you for engaging my imagination. Then I love all your stories I've read.
SlinkyHarryPotter chapter 19 . 7/21
Ooh ma baaaaabbyy! All greeeeeeewn up. Kinda cheesy. But overall... Good!
xTCatxx chapter 38 . 7/12
Awww I loved it thank you for sharing
xTCatxx chapter 29 . 7/12
Yea but make Severus his father instead
Azure Shine chapter 38 . 6/11
great story! but i agree with your ending, harry is better be died coz the feel of this story is lack i think. it full with happy one, there many emotions but plain and not touching my heart so great. so if harry died there will be full emotion even just sadness. but.. okay this story is great too. tha k you for write this.
Azure Shine chapter 37 . 6/11
what surprise event, harry is deid. *sniff..* i kinda have feeling but not like this.
Azure Shine chapter 36 . 6/11
where sirius lately?
Azure Shine chapter 35 . 6/11
i wonder how draco have twins and she is Snape son, how biological possible? i kinda dissapoint Snape become potter, i prefer evanson, no need james dad fake affair excuse, how can it not smear james dad name? i am surprise harry suggest go along with dumby, i thought he gonna fully change this past. but it interisting, i like it
Azure Shine chapter 33 . 6/11
this is too happy ever after like fairy tail. it not bad but i prefer realism one but dont want have anyone died. amd Dumbledore, i prefer harry so something to him like comfort him and makes him understand than to be laughing stock in this story. just tell my opinion/advice.
Azure Shine chapter 32 . 6/11
glad draco is here and have better family soon. i am proud of future draco to save his mom in this story too. good job!
Azure Shine chapter 31 . 6/11
awww poor harry. i miss lil sev too and harry-sev father-son bonding.
Azure Shine chapter 29 . 6/11
please let draco born but then still sev x narcissa pairing.
Azure Shine chapter 28 . 6/11
it still weird to read good!bellatrix. Remus and bella huh? it new but i like it.