Reviews for Back I Go
brnkofeternity06 chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
I'm not sure if I should be laughing at this huge plot twist you just threw in there or whether I should be screaming for someone to stop them! Lol Nah, I'll go with it!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
What? You can't end it like that? What're the next batch of memories? Lol I need to read more! Great chapter, I'm onto the next one! XD
brnkofeternity06 chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
So they had pizza. Yay!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
Loved this chapter. So adorable XD
brnkofeternity06 chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
And we come full circle. Thank you for explaining this :)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
I don't mind reading about a manipulative Dumbledore and all but I think it'll be a moot point because won't Albus's memories be changing as well. I mean if Severus never becomes a spy because he never took the mark... well, what does Dumbleodre have to complain about? He won't know. Right? Right? Don't throw a plot twist at me! Lol although that would be awesome.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
Yes, this was really cool. Haha
I'm a little surprised at Harry's confidence and demanding nature in your story. But I have a feeling that won't change. Not that I'd want it to. People don't really ever get what they want by always being nice. But it's good that he has a spine.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Well alright then. That settles that! No more Tobias Snape! Now Harry can raise Severus. Yay!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
I have to say, I love how you keep on going to the future and explaining how Future Severus is being affected by the changes. But I'm happily surprised that Severus knows that the strange man helping him is Harry :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Alright, I can read abuse or at least skim through it but I am really hoping that Harry get's Severus away from his father. Great chapter :) Onto the next chapter!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
So the story's moving along nicely :) I'm glad you started off with a meeting between Harry and Severus right from the start.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I am already interested after reading the first chapter. Just finished chapter 78 of "Invisible" and took your rec to read this one. Onto the next chapter! Haha
USA-Jeanette chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
Please don't think I am harping on you, I just want to bring to your attention things that could be improved... More of the same really... Details, in this case continuity... When Harry first arrived you had him in Hogsmeade and then gave no explanation as to how they got to the muggle world... Little things help your story flow better.
USA-Jeanette chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
Good start, but pay attention to the details. Tom asked for 4 Galleons and 60 Sickles... As there are 17 sickles to a galleon, that would actually come to total 7 galleons and 9 sickles which is more than Harry paid him.
delete-account-please 6143978 chapter 38 . 9/27/2014
mighty fine story I’m sad to see it over.
782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »