Reviews for Empty Jaded Emerald Eyes
Ayame Yuuki chapter 43 . 8/2
I have only one question. How did Harry end up with Luna of he is gay?
Saiotto chapter 43 . 7/3
Awesome story! I've read this for quite a few times but still really enjoying reading every chapter :)
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 43 . 6/30
This was a really good fic and I enjoyed it, as I tend to enjoy the fics I read from you. Loved the ending.
marthapreston4 chapter 12 . 6/27
If he was the hier of merlin then so was lily then she should not have been forced to marry anyone kind of a plot hole
lizzyaml chapter 43 . 6/8
It's really a good story, I don't know how is it before but it's really good :) Really touching
Alsome story love it which I love all your stories.
Saissa chapter 43 . 5/22
A very interesting story - thank you!
Saissa chapter 20 . 5/22
see I knew that Gred and Forge were Snapes. Those glamour charms are failing - probably got something to do with the twins getting close to the adult age...

I am curious as to WHO put the twins with the Weasleys and why?
Saissa chapter 19 . 5/22
Gred and Forge have always been on Harry's side!
Saissa chapter 17 . 5/22
interesting story.

Still waiting to see if Fred and George are actually Snapes kids and how the heck did the Weasleys got hold of them? Probably Stumbledore!
Saissa chapter 16 . 5/22
OK, OK the americans are involved somehow - I 'll shut up about the use of the word Federal then...
Saissa chapter 15 . 5/22
Federal is NOT a word that someone in the UK would use. Federal is an American word!
medward chapter 43 . 5/12
Btw, Voldemort killed Albus, then Albus was in the courtroom? I think not!
I thought Daddy Sev was going to hook up with Tonks - too bad for him.
Great story! Thanks!
medward chapter 42 . 5/12
Yes, I would not trust her. She still took his money and testified against him etc. She is smart and was against Voldemort, nothing more.
medward chapter 41 . 5/12
Not Voldemort's smartest move, but he would have died regardless.