Reviews for Empty Jaded Emerald Eyes
Bewitchedgal chapter 17 . 7/31
i never understood how Dumbledore came out the big hero. He allowed Harry to be used and in my mind abused. He actually aided in putting Harry into danger and always rewarded him no matter how many rules Harry broke. He held his own house about all others-he was biased-but he is some type of superhero-not to me.
Bewitchedgal chapter 15 . 7/31
When ever I read about Severus giving a genuine smile I always think of Alan Rickman's great smile. I love when writers do allow the nicer side show-I have read this story a few times and still enjoy it.
Bewitchedgal chapter 14 . 7/31
Because in his heart Severus had loved, he had cared about someone. He had served the light and did everything that Dumbledore asked of him. He was a hero and I think he wanted Harry to know that much about him. If not for those memories his name would be forever cursed-now he had his place in the sun-a place he deserved.
nightpurr1 chapter 14 . 7/30
I believe he gave Harry the memories because he wanted someone to understand him and his story b4 he died.
He let Harry know that he loved his mother and the not just a short time. These are my thoughts. He knew Harry didn't have good memories of his mother other them her death and that wantn' t good memories. He got to learn how much of a loving child and talented she was. Then he got to see how hard they tried to keep their friendship going for years at school . He got to understand why he rightfully hated Sirius and James. How much he hated losing her and how he continue not only loving her but vowed to protect her son for her. See it explains why he protected Harry.
He also show that he wasn't bad like when he cut off the twins ear he show Harry he was aiming for the death eater that was just about to kill him. He missed the DE but it did cause the twin to move out of the DE'S aim. The memories explain to Harry enough things that Harry was able to true see the real hero for what he was. Now I am weeping Tears.
Your biggest fan
atlantis51 chapter 43 . 7/7
Great story, loved it!
atlantis51 chapter 35 . 7/6
Oh, you are evil! I love it!
atlantis51 chapter 34 . 7/6
Merlin! It's getting so exciting!
atlantis51 chapter 32 . 7/6
I hope that bastard gets fired! Please, let him get canned!
atlantis51 chapter 31 . 7/6
Dumbledore is an ASS! God, I hope they will defeat him!
atlantis51 chapter 27 . 7/6
Did Harry KNOW what that nasty creature was thinking? Gah!
atlantis51 chapter 26 . 7/6
I was hoping the scar was gone now! Yikes!
atlantis51 chapter 25 . 7/6
Wow, this chapter was my favorite so far! Can't wait for the next one!
atlantis51 chapter 13 . 7/6
I totally agree with you, Harry should never forgive those who betrayed him!
7019289 chapter 43 . 6/7
holy carp! that was the most amazing story I have ever read
AinsleyWright chapter 43 . 5/23