Reviews for Empty Jaded Emerald Eyes
Serinity Dawn chapter 43 . 4/12
I have to say that story was pretty darn good! I loved it and I like who everyone ended up with... I just wish Severus could have been with someone
whitebuffalowmn chapter 26 . 4/2
lol I love your stories! and the way they acted to Lucius was fabulous! kudos
Aoi15 chapter 9 . 4/1
Such a good plot it could be written so much better though what a shame.
Saissa chapter 38 . 12/12/2016
Just one thing - It was actually TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE - NOT Thomas!

There is an S in Thomas and there is no S in the statement - I am Lord Voldemort!
Pathseekerme chapter 43 . 12/12/2016
Wonderful story! You did a terrific job writing this!
Guest chapter 43 . 12/6/2016
Good story.
daithi4377 chapter 42 . 11/5/2016
Lol Dumbledore is dead does it matter that he committed treason you sorta can't put a dead body on trial lol. Please please don't forgive Hermione yes she helped but she still betrayed Harry and stole from him. Bow where's Ron lol.
daithi4377 chapter 41 . 11/5/2016
I still don't think Hermione was on their side she just wanted to survive and I really hope Harry doesn't forgive her. What was up with Lucius he told Draco to go to Sev so that he could protect him from being marked so why was he surprised to see him fighting the death eaters?
daithi4377 chapter 40 . 11/5/2016
I think Hermiones on what ever side will save her life and give her what she wants? If she thought she could get all the money back from Harry she would side with him but I'm thinking that it looks like Harry against Dumbledore and Voldemort so she will side with them...truthfully I think the obliviatevwas so that Harry didn't know more than she did so she would shine in the fight lol.
daithi4377 chapter 39 . 11/5/2016
How did the lions find out Dumbledore didn't gave time to tell anyone and I doubt Minerva would have? Weird how fast berry and Draco made up and became buddy buddy.
daithi4377 chapter 38 . 11/5/2016
If Lucius knew Severus was the spy why did he go to Voldemort and try and get his sons in trouble...something just doesn't sit right and why wasn't Draco shocked to find Harrison Snape was in actual fact Harry Potter.
daithi4377 chapter 37 . 11/5/2016
I love Hagrid but he is Dumbledores through and through and being a half blood giant he will never get the giants to back Dumbledore...Dumbledore does not seem to understand you can not stab people, creature etc in the back numerous times and still expect them to do what you want and save him...it just does not work that way.
daithi4377 chapter 34 . 11/5/2016
Why can't Dumbledore say anything, there is no way anyone could make him take a vow and he isn't scared of Amelia after all he is the most powerful wizard...right lmao.
daithi4377 chapter 33 . 11/5/2016
Lol I wonder if Dumbledore can be shocked into having a heart attack?
daithi4377 chapter 32 . 11/5/2016
How is Severus going to get to Amelia his dark mark prevents him from getting to her? After the whole wizarding world turned on Harry at the beginning of summer why the heck would Dumbledore figure Harry would care about them? Minerva did know she was stealing Harry's money because when the twins accused her in a meeting she never denied it like the others bit exclaimed how did he find out!