Reviews for Empty Jaded Emerald Eyes
Stillnight chapter 13 . 10/17
Oh, believe me, when people betray or wrong me in some way I do not forget nor I do forgive (if they do not have VERY good reason to). It shows in my way of writing too (Not that I've published many fics of my own - I just hide them in my flashdrive and notebooks). I absolutely detest it when Harry is betrayed and everyone turns their backs on him, and then he goes and forgives them for some reason - and makes me want to vomit.

I'm not very forgiving person. It maybe the bitterness talking, but my life hasn't been exactly good one. (Neglected and slightly abused, I had an uncle who liked to touch me in very inappropriate manner -I was 9-12 at the time- and my stepfather threatened to kill me if I did not leave home at 16... And my health started to fail at 20 and I've been since then on meds - rheumatism, depression, fear of social situations, insomnia, deterrioting eyesight...) just saying. I'm not telling this to get attention or anything, just stating facts and reasons why I'm so unforgiving person; I do not trust people. I've been hurt enough as it is.

Sorry for the rant.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 9/30
This sounds like a nice premise.

It really is funny how the Wizarding world has all the magic it the world to identify and make sense of a crime scene, yet still use Occam's Razor. They used Priori Incantatem sure, but they could have also spared a highly skilled legilimens and if they needed evidence, there's always veritaserum and a pensieve. I suppose, magic really is detrimental to logic. Crime in the WW is unimaginative.. But then.. I have to admit Zabini's mom has been widowed far too many times by rich husbands. So maybe, it's just the crime fighting that needs work. xD

The CSI fanatics will have a stroke over this. Muggles by this time would have buried the MoM and DMLE AND the Daily Prophet in lawsuits. XD

Although, I am admittedly confused as to why Voldemort will use 'morsmordre' when he's going to implicate Harry of the crime. Won't that cause more inquiry on the matter..? Hmm.. maybe Voldie suddenly developed a taste in crime intrigue, like Potter plotted for the deaths to be blamed on the newly revived Dark Lord, but failing? Like a copy cat serial killer? LOL
tkawaiii2013 chapter 17 . 9/26
I love their fics, seeing old dumbles being punished is so good. even in books all seemed to be very convenient if the Sorting Hat and able to read the minds of the students should know the abuse. horgwarts is conscious and popy one excelnte nurse, they are trained to vr abuse, teachers also. (hint, hint, ha ha) I love the writing of it.
Hubler99 chapter 14 . 9/14
It ok lol J.K. even said now if she could write it again she would change a lot of the things she also lists everything she would change on twitter and other places you can read about what those are if you look them up have a great day love your writing :)
Jissy2013 chapter 43 . 9/14
love it such a good story :)
Jissy2013 chapter 41 . 9/14
love it cool :)
Ayame Yuuki chapter 43 . 8/2
I have only one question. How did Harry end up with Luna of he is gay?
Jayzzzsmilezzz chapter 43 . 7/3
Awesome story! I've read this for quite a few times but still really enjoying reading every chapter :)
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 43 . 6/30
This was a really good fic and I enjoyed it, as I tend to enjoy the fics I read from you. Loved the ending.
marthapreston4 chapter 12 . 6/27
If he was the hier of merlin then so was lily then she should not have been forced to marry anyone kind of a plot hole
lizzyaml chapter 43 . 6/8
It's really a good story, I don't know how is it before but it's really good :) Really touching
Alsome story love it which I love all your stories.
Saissa chapter 43 . 5/22
A very interesting story - thank you!
Saissa chapter 20 . 5/22
see I knew that Gred and Forge were Snapes. Those glamour charms are failing - probably got something to do with the twins getting close to the adult age...

I am curious as to WHO put the twins with the Weasleys and why?
Saissa chapter 19 . 5/22
Gred and Forge have always been on Harry's side!