Reviews for Undertow
ScottAZ chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Absolutely excellent.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
*Applause* Excellent, once again. I felt a lot of feels with this, including discomfort with the adultery from which I take solace in the chance you left open that she actually did know, and frustration at the unfairness that they were probably going to resolve things one way or another THAT NIGHT before things went sh!t-faced. There was more, and it was a wider range of feels than I usually get from reading fanficton. You are greatly skilled.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I've always been afraid to read on about RukiaKaienMiyako. The topic is sad and heartbreaking. I wouldn't want to bash Kaien when he goes all the way with her, but it's hard not to especially when you consider Rukia's position and the trials she goes through with people abandoning her all the time. She would be desperate for a little ray of light, something he shouldn't have taken advantage of in a way., because knowing her she'd never consider it in normal circumstances.

Ahh.. this was still beautiful though..Being beautifully tragic is what KaiRuki is all about.. unless were in AU and all that.. XD

I immensely enjoyed reading it. :)
paigeydoll chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wow great take on the Kaien and Rukia relationship. I always found Rukia's feelings towards Kaien an interesting part of the series and wanted to know more about the whole thing.

I really love this fic and it was so sad! Poor Rukia has suffered so much and she lost someone again :(

Great job. I really enjoyed the way you showed the gradual changing of the relationship between Kaien and Rukia.
ForSaleBabyShoesNeverWorn chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
It was heart-breakingly beautiful. You portayed the what-could-have-beens wonderfully. The charecterisation was awesome.

Kaien does commit adultery but he is just confused and you managed it without any of the characters hating each other for it.

Rukia's character is brilliant. All unsure and reserved.

It was one of the best Kaien Rukia fics I ever read.
evil villainess chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
this is just so beautiful, it hurts.

a perfect "what might have been". one could imagine it unfolding in between the panels in rukia's flashbacks.

really wish you'd come back and write more fics. :(

read everything in your page already.

you are sorely missed.
buloy chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
This is just...perfect and so in character that I'd think it was part of the manga itself. It's so rare to find Kaien/Rukia w/o going through AUs or canons but you made this so parallel to the original storyline, it's amazing.

Thank you for such brilliant read. :]
damncritic chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
i love this! but you know what would have made this perfect? if you just add a little scene where ichigo meets rukia, portraying that kaien had reincarnated in ichigo's form and keeps his promise to rukia.

though that's just because i'm an ichigo x rukia fan :D i liked how you made kaien loyal to miyako even up to the end and that it didn't conflict with his love for rukia.

great work!
MarySue chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
It was so wonderfull!

Prizz chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow. Now I am confused. With the reality and the fiction. Though they are both fiction, but you get my drift. I dont know what to think. But one thing Im sure of is this is a well written fic. Kaien and Miyako's characters too even if they were a small part of the manga. Im gonna read IchiRuki fic now. To get my dosage.
Almira Black chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
this is awesome,

so sad at the end, I cried the at the apart again,

good job
tonraq chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This was amazing. I love the chronology, the shifting emotions, Kaien's perspective... wow. Good job; very good job!
NinjaDeeLee chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Even though I knew what would happen in the end, it was still sad, but you were able to make it a bit more like a happy ending - if just a little. I love this story a lot! It was verry good! :D
snuggalong chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Good lord. And I thought this last part was sad when I read it in the /manga./

AMAZING.
lavaloner chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
If I had any more tears, they'd all be for this poignant story.

This was amazing, even though I don't really know how a KaienxRukia relationship would work, Kaien kinda commits adultery, doesn't he?

Well, anyways, yay, it made me happy :DD

Great story.