Reviews for Blood Roses
brandeee chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I like all the complexities of the relationship between Momo and Aizen so much, and you've done a good job handling them. Like, there are a ton of fics out there dealing with how she handles his betrayal, but I think you've captured the nuances of the situation better than most.
platedlizard chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Damn, this is good. I just got the point in the anime (after reading the entire magna online) where Aizen leaves Momo that letter, and the entire time I'm thinking 'you rat bastard' at him because of what he puts Momo through. Like many psychopaths Aizen is charming and manipulative, as a character that makes him interesting. It also makes him a bit on the tough side to nail down properly, but you totally get it.

Also, I love the way you show that underneath her seeming-weakness Momo has a core of steel. Too many writers just see her weakness and don't see the bit where she's willing to take down a long-time friend if she believes she has too. Momo is a hell of a lot stronger than even she appreciates, IMO.
Lady of Lenore chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
O-O very nice, I'm impressed. Aizen is one of my favorite characters, and it usually frustrates me to read about him because people mutilate his personality. But I'm happy to say you have not done this. xp

-RenRen
magicsmith chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I like this and it reflects the probable emotions experienced by Momo. Good work.

MS