Reviews for A Destiny Thing
waiting-for-you443 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I couldn't stop smiling. Not once while reading this. It had that kind of effect on me. I loved it. :)
Broken Juggernaut chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Ahh Just like I remember.. Perfect ; )
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Just the right amount of cheesyness... nice!
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
okay. this was absolutely adorable. 3
KHLostEmpress chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Very cute. Loved it so very much! I think my favorite part was when Sora oh-so-casually throws out that he loves her too.
lolgurl14 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
omg! i luv the specific details u gave about them kissin! really! make a second part! it would make my day!
KHShay chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I really like this story since it really follows the story rather than the others you are really a Kingdom Hearts fan...you have more stories about KH I'll read it. :D
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
lololol Selphie at the end :D

MissAnimeLove chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This story was so kawaii! 3 I loved it! Great job!
Team Kaka-Sensei chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Aw :D This is so perfect! You capture their personalities really well, right on the dot! I think this is how it would go anyways, or somewhere along these lines :) GAH! Just SO SO SO cute! :D Loved it!
Katsumara chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Kairi and Sora ftw. I've just now been introduced to it even though I've played the games before. It's such a sweet romance. I hope we see some true resolution about it within the game and they don't go messing it up. Either way, at least we still have fanfiction!
Kai Zeal chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Haha... That was very well written; I was smirking through basically the whole thing... Poor Selphie... Kairi probably won't tell her what happened or something as payback. XD Anyways, very well written (as said earlier) and very in character. Good work! :)
Handwritten chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Describes these two perfectly ;D Great job.
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Oh my gosh... this was so amazing. I actually seriously cried because it was beautiful. I find that I keep wishing and holding onto the fact that me and the one I hold dear had a destiny thing... and so this was so amazing to read...
kitten1596 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008