Reviews for A Destiny Thing
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
It's so cute and sweet! x3
minty starburst chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Perfect otp is so perfect, as is this story!
Boohbear19 chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
This was probably the best Sokai story I read! I loved the romance and the humor! It was so adorable! I can't even! So many feels! Thank
You for writing this! They really do have a destiny Thing! :D
babyblues02 chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
I'm such a SoraxKairi trash but I'm not even sorry one bit. Amazing one shot.
waiting-for-you443 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I couldn't stop smiling. Not once while reading this. It had that kind of effect on me. I loved it. :)
Broken Juggernaut chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Ahh Just like I remember.. Perfect ; )
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Just the right amount of cheesyness... nice!
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
okay. this was absolutely adorable. 3
KHLostEmpress chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Very cute. Loved it so very much! I think my favorite part was when Sora oh-so-casually throws out that he loves her too.
lolgurl14 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
omg! i luv the specific details u gave about them kissin! really! make a second part! it would make my day!
KHShay chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I really like this story since it really follows the story rather than the others you are really a Kingdom Hearts fan...you have more stories about KH I'll read it. :D
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
lololol Selphie at the end :D

MissAnimeLove chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This story was so kawaii~! 3 I loved it! Great job!
laniemarie chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Aw :D This is so perfect! You capture their personalities really well, right on the dot! I think this is how it would go anyways, or somewhere along these lines :) GAH! Just SO SO SO cute! :D Loved it!
Katsumara chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Kairi and Sora ftw. I've just now been introduced to it even though I've played the games before. It's such a sweet romance. I hope we see some true resolution about it within the game and they don't go messing it up. Either way, at least we still have fanfiction!