Reviews for Nude, With Calla Lilies
flipflopgal chapter 13 . 5/9/2008
AHh! Luke HAS to leave Peyton! lol! Update soon!
BizzareBavarian chapter 12 . 5/8/2008
please update soon :/
S05Y31 chapter 12 . 4/28/2008
This story is soo good! I love it! I feel so bad for Brooke though. I hope Lucas is the father! He has to be!

Please update soon, I am excited to see what will happen next.
iluvmedou chapter 12 . 4/26/2008
NO! She must tell Lucas!

He has to save her!

The baby so has to be his!

OH MY GOSH! So ADDICTED to this story!

Natalie xx
notlikeshedid chapter 12 . 4/24/2008
Oh no. Brooke's pregnant. This could cause some trouble. I wonder what's gonna happen. Update soon.

xoxo Erika
flipflopgal chapter 12 . 4/24/2008
Great chap! I can't wait for more Brucas! Update soon!
itsallgleektome chapter 12 . 4/23/2008
OH lucas needs to find out right away so he can leave peyton and be with brooke!

ps i cant believe im saying this, but i like peton in this story so when she gets dumped, have them go easy on her. And make her not be mad at brooke! i dont really care if shes mad at lucas
only-because3 chapter 12 . 4/23/2008
DAMN! God, I love this story
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 12 . 4/23/2008
oh my goshh lucas needs to leave peyton! and i cant believe brooke might be pregnant...oh my gosh that would ruin her whole career...trying to become a model and such! wow...but for reall lucas needs to tell peyton he loves brooke..please update soon!
INACTIVEACCOUNT243095 chapter 12 . 4/23/2008
-releases a long bated breath- wow. i am so ready for lucas to step up and admit his feelings to brooke and peyton. he should be a man already. right now his behavior is just..despicable. although some remorse out of brooke might be nice as well.
BrOoKe DaViS23 chapter 12 . 4/23/2008
Aw i hope brucas get together soon great chapter update soon.
DeletedAndMovingUp chapter 12 . 4/23/2008
aw,

i feel so bad for brooke and peyton. Especially peyton.
allienicole16 chapter 12 . 4/23/2008
That's some prenup. I'm glad she's away from chase. But this the whole lucas and brooke sneaking around. Brooke is right He needs to have a talk with Peyton who seems to be accepting that their marriage is long over.
maakri chapter 12 . 4/23/2008
I'm was soo exited to get this alert in my inbox! This fic is realyy getting complicated:o Things could get messy if the truth comes out. I wanna know if she pregnant and who's the father! I hope it's Lucas' but..ugh, it would really be a mess. Anyway, this was really awesome. UD SOON! xx
brucas333 chapter 12 . 4/23/2008
oh my god! she's preggers! wicked upate! loved the brucas moment! udpate sopon!
321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »