Reviews for That's One Opinion
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
wonderful sequel...
Willow sure knew what to write in her email for Giles :)
ladyredraven chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
A heartfelt sequel to How to Measure a Man is this. Willow's thoughtful and touching response really pulls my heartstrings.

Bravo!
Tanokai chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Yay! Another glowing review! That is so Willow I love it.. can't wait to read the next one!
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Sweet story and you're description of Giles technophobia and what he wished to do to the computer was fantastic.
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Oh my god, you made cry when Giles cried. I love Willow! Thank you for that wonderful letter to Giles.

"He was a man and he was British and he’d be damned if he started crying in front of Willow." *giggles* Oh Giles, just let go!

This whole story was simply beautiful; I can't believe more people haven't reviewed. Your stories rock! Really they do. I spend a lot of time reading fanfiction and I know how truly difficult it can be to find a good author with wonderful stories that have *no* mistakes. You are one of those few. Thank you for taking the time to write these stories and for writing them so well. Know that it is appreciated by at least one fan.
Lena7623 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Didn't see these, or I guess I didn't look hard enough. Well, let me say again how good these are. It's nice to see Giles get the appriciation that he deserves.