Reviews for Well, You Know
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
a really touching sequel :)
ladyredraven chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Though the first one was sad, this one is more of a tear-jerker. Fleshing out both Giles and Xander, who are often shown in only one light, and giving them both this much heart, without going overboard, is a major accomplishment!
Tanokai chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
you're gonna make me cry now! That was so cute! then theres an image of giles baking cookies and I can't stop laughing
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Again very sweet and terrific characterization of the scoobies.
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Now for some of my favourite parts of this story.

"He’d known Xander’s home life wasn’t the best, but he now found himself thinking homicidal thoughts towards the boy’s errant father." Hehe, go Ripper!

"He swallowed convulsively, blinking back the tears; he might let himself feel deeply, but he was still too British to let himself cry." *chuckles* Oh Giles. I love Giles!

"Xander was looking at Giles like he was speaking a foreign language. Giles thought back over what he’d said, making sure he hadn’t been. Satisfied, he simply sat and looked at the boy." It made laugh to read that Giles actually went back over what he said to see if he had been speaking in a foreign language. I get that. I speak Spanish at home and English elsewhere so sometimes I find myself going over what I have said to make sure I didn't speak rapid fire English to my mom and Spanish to a teacher. So yeah, Giles made me laugh, *grin*.

"He pressed his lips together looking for a moment as if he were fighting tears and Giles felt mildly alarmed." Oh Giles; so British, so manly. *smiles indulgently* Don't you just love him?

"Giles nodded absently, his mind running over some of the evil things he’d like to do to Xander’s parents." Gotta love Ripper!

"Giles pretended to ignore Xander as they got into the car, just as he pretended that he wasn’t so very pleased to get yet another reprieve from the loneliness. But as Xander looked over from his place in the passenger’s seat, he could see a small smile tugging at the corner of Giles’s lips and he smiled in return as he continued his request list." Ah, so glad they can communicate in that silent unspoken manly way. Hehe, men.

Aw, that story was wonderful! I knew Xander had it in him to be slightly sappy. The email was perfect. It was serious and mushy but still had that Xander humour and kept him in character. I love the fact that they were both unable to say 'I love you' going instead with '...you know', so typical. Another brilliant story, my dear, thanx and kudos!
Lena7623 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
This kind of makes me want to beat Xander's parents to a bloody pulp. Sorry, I get involved in good stories sometimes. Good stuff.
evil-mastermind666 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Oh God, I wanted to shake Travers so bad for the email, then Willow wrote him and I was gonna cry because she's so awesome, and then Xander came through, and oh I love the Scoobies!

Thank you for bringing the love into light. :)