Reviews for Wait on him
Zure96 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This is beautifully written. I love how you've constructed the dialogue, it's punchy and unique. The overall flow feels very natural and I think you've captured both characters precisely.

EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Extremely well written. I really love this! Let me guess, the girl is Chun Yang (I think that's what they call her in the anime) from Tsubasa Chronicles? Anyway, the story was worded beautifully, with good narration and no purple prose, so all in all, 10/10!
fun chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
i hope you wont be offended in being compared, but this somehow reminds me of Supernatural Entanglements. Its got the similar pleasantness to it. It also highlights how dangerous it is being Watanuki, but that he can always find comfort in Doumeki.

Sweet
Jenunika chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
*gasp* that...that was lovely! the..everything! i loved it! I /must/ look in your gallery! n.n
Duzzie chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I really really really love this whole thing. The idea of it is just too great and the way you form your sentences (each word is nicely put and there isn't even one un-needed word) gives the whole story feelings. I like the bits of hope and bitterness? and maturity/aging in this. You did a really amazing job.
DayDreamer64 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I read this already on LJ but since I hadn't gotten an account at the time I read it, I found it here and got around to reviewing it! I like it! Cuz it's a bit nostalgic but there's fluffness around it to cover it up! Definitely a good read! .
Nanamiii chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Lovely fanfiction.

Really, really nice.

The girl was Chung Yang, right?
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
The girl he mentioned was Chun Hyang, was it not? This is...sweet, for want of a better word. Perhaps a little bittersweet, but perhaps not. Maybe...a realistic sweetness, not perfect, but good. (And I just realized that for some strange reason, I don't seem to have you on author alert, even though I read pretty much everything you write...)
rain angst chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I really enjoyed reading this.
Sarahfreak chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I very interesting and engaging read...really enjoyed it...