Reviews for The Model and the Street Cat
btamamura chapter 8 . 6/11
I really enjoyed reading this. The love-making scenes were a bit strange for me, so I hope you don't mind that I skimmed through them. Still, the premise was very well-written indeed. I really liked the mature way the reaction scenes were written, including how T.C. calmly reacted to Spook's personal feelings on it. I also like how Spook still remained loyal to T.C., even if he was uncomfortable about his friend and leader's partner...even eventually accepted it, which is always nice to see.

This is seriously wonderful work. I enjoyed every second of it, aside from when I skimmed because those weren't being properly read. I have no issue with homosexual erotica, I've written some myself. I guess I just felt a bit uncomfortable with it being written about two anthro animal characters is all. Even so, I did heed the warnings and chose to read this because it sounded intriguing. Plus, there are too few Top Cat fics out there, and I needed a good dose of Top Cat fics. Needless to say, I am glad I decided to have a look at this one too.
Decoy-Dragon chapter 8 . 6/22/2010
cute story .

liked it a lot
ulyferal chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Sorry it said "T" for the rating however, I did very clearly tell everyone on the summary that it was mature and slash. That is not pedophilia, it is simply erotica...a legitimate form of story writing.
Duke Lorange chapter 8 . 10/2/2009
A very very good storie. I like the relationship between TC and Mischa.

Hope you write more like that storie.
Unbidden-Angel chapter 8 . 7/6/2008
I have truly enjoyed this fic!
Wolf Skinchanger chapter 8 . 2/18/2008
That was just plain beautiful.
Anderson jr chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
Aw, nice to see everyone happy again and that things are finally looking up. Please updatev ASAP.
RedJam chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
This is really interesting, and taking my breath away. I haven't read such a fanfic in over 10 years! :o Please continue this!
RedJam chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
WOW O_O That was the most awesome thing that I've ever read. I've never met someone who was so big a Top Cat fan that they were prepared to write an M rated fic with SLASH! We MUST talk sometime! :o

I've added this story to my favs plus my alerts because it was so cool. Keep writing - you rock! The only thing that I'd say was that if you're putting sex in it, just be careful that don't delete it as that's NC17 material even if it's not graphic.

Not putting you down though as this is awesome D Keep up the fantastic work!
Anderson jr chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
This is a wonderful story. It's nice that your showing a mellower more open side to TC than what we see on the tube. Please update ASAP I'm desperate to find out what happens next.
Meowth's Toon Dragon chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
You know... I've always liked Top Cat...

and somehow... this is actually a pretty comforting story...

I'd love to see more