Reviews for Turning the Tables
Silverock chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Omg loved it haha! They're so cute !
Ann-Dree-Ahh chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I like that alot the end is so funny to me because i can so see Booth running in the house like a horny teenager! hahahahaha i don't care you are thats funny right there!
Bellabun chapter 1 . 7/15/2007

I can't believe I didn't review this over here! I didn't even see it in my inbox! Oh my can you ever forgive me? That was great! WONDERAWESOME if I do say so myself! I loved it, and oh please, I would wash Booth's SUV everyday of the year, no matter what, if I just once got to see that beautiful chest wet and up close and personal! Huminah, you are on fire!

Kia Grrl chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
wow that was suprised all the water on them didn't evaporate...
amobd chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Oh Cottonball Crusade, yay! Thank God for that!

This is so cute! “. Mostly that was his doing, he was well aware of her views on sex verses love-making and he wanted to be sure that it really meant something to her before they consummated their relationship”..the man making her wait in order for it to be meaningful “g”

And this is soo god : “The waiting was getting to her however, sometimes she felt like just jumping him, but she respected his wish to hold off. To be honest, she was glad that they had waited. Now though as she watched him coming towards her bare-chested she couldn’t remember quite why it was they were waiting.” I can soo relate to that *g* thuds and all *g*

“She licked her lips as she stared at his chest, she was mesmerized by the sight of the rivulets of water running down his chest and across his washboard abs.” Thud…ahh, umm that is….thud… hot…thud…

So what do I think? Um ….you go take a wild guess while I go thud some more *g*

standing-in-the-doorway chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
THE END? Come on, leaving out the good parts!

Actually, despite my desire for more, this is a really cute well written oneshot.
willgirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
First of all, thanks for the shoutout, I didn't expect that! Second of all, I love this story! I just wish the smut continued! Oh well, I am holding out for Gifts For Us.

I really liked this oneshot and I wanted to tell you. I liked how it was like a small peek into their lives. Good job as usual!
cassie chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
That was, honestly, a piece of crap. Maybe you should stay over there at the B.Y.
filou81 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Shirtless Booth and Water! Yeah, great job!
saturn567 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
wow! great job
Rae Tamwood chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
three leters: HOT! omg, you always leave me needing a cold shower! ALWAYS!

great story!