Reviews for OMG LOL!
liane chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
aww GRAIRE 3 and lmao the doctor is so funny in this i actually spit out my drink! Doctor x Ann is quite an interesting pairing i must say... XD
Mnemah chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
This was so great, what a trip down nostalgia lane! I miss the good old days if IMing and AIM! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Nooo, poor cliff. XD
Pixelsaber chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
You made me laugh so much, now my cheeks hurt... Really funny story, I think I've only got one or two of your Harvest Moon stories to go! BTW Good Luck with those classes.
Dame Selena chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
this was sooooooo good! I loved the adults! You should definately continue!
floridapanther28 chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
LOL at that ending ahahaha this chapter gave me the most lols. Thank the goddess nobodys home bcuz then they would call me a freak... ahaha... ;) Nice job! :D
floridapanther28 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! I LITERALLY lolled about a jillion times, and it's pretty hard to make me lol. I don't use the word lol in vain. I hate Graire, but this was f***ing hilarious! ;D Could oyu continue this even though it says complete? Pwetty Pwease! (*does puppy dog face :3)
almakazam chapter 2 . 6/1/2011

I love it. I LOVE IT! Write more of this! :D
KeepCalmandReview chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
LOL! ellen! the end was so funny when they were like 'now what?' hahah very great job!
KeepCalmandReview chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
lmao it was funny when gray showed up and they were like questioning him but karen was like 'high on ourselves, arnt we?' lol so true, i thought karen and gray are the two smexiest bachelor/bachelorette in the town!

and doug! he showed up! lol! and cliff! i cracked up when he showed up but nobody ws there hahah

this is too funny! good job! xx
xXHarvestLoverXx chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Love it! Write more!
StellaAllets chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
oh my freaking god, you have two of my favorite couples ever KaixKaren and GrayxClaire! xD

i lol'd so hard when Saibara was on the chatroom too :))

Doug was so funny too xD
sea-salt kisses chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Oh my dear Jesus. xDDD

Wheels of Fire? I laughed for like ten minutes, for srs. This is hilarious. xD
noiha chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
omg lol!

hilarious. i love their SNs. Strong'n'Smexy is definitely my fave.
Hyzenthia chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
LOL! I loved this chatfic. Usually fanfics like this and absolutely horrible, but I really liked this one. It is really the gold among fanfics of this style.

The characters where for the most part in-character, and the out-of-character aspects just made it that much funnier. I would have never dreamed that the doctor loved shojo. He probably watches "star Lily Bandit Girl" when he isn't watching shojo lol.

I actually read this a long time ago, but for some reason I didn't review it. I'm glad that me and this story finally got reunited. *laughs*

But overall good job. *confetti*