Reviews for Yggdrasil
Yuri18 y Tsuki500 chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
beatiful... Just that... I loved it :)
Haine-of-Winter chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
I absolutely loved your story! w

The way you write, the plot itself, and the fact that you were able to incorporate so much emotion, it just... Well, amazed me to tears of joy.

I haven't read a Odin Sphere fanfiction in a long time, but I'm extremely glad that this one was the first one I read. I'm happy you finished it. The ending was my favorite part of the entire story.

Thank you sooooo much for writing this wonderful story. Mercedes and Ingway forever! w

- Haine-of-Winter
Elz Durden chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
I'm glad you were able to give us an ending. It was bitter sweet but lovely and in keeping with the tone of the game, thank you
Elz Durden chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
I can't explain how much I love your use of carrots to set the theme for this chapter. Brought me back to the game in the nicest way possible.
Inuyatta chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
I have waited this long, I will happily see this through to end.

I have needed more Mercedes/Ingway in my life, and I hope there will be a point where Gwendolyn and Oswald strike up a relationship with their pooka relatives.
Resha04 chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
Sorry for this very late review *bow*
Odin Sphere will always be one of the games whose stories is memorable in my heart, and it still makes me sad now thinking about Mercedes and Ingway.
This fic is beautiful. It's bittersweet and emanates loneliness, but at the same time it makes me accept the feeling of it and the fate of Mercedes and Ingway. I love how it doesn't use reincarnation as a way for them to meet again, though I won't mind if you do, because I think it would make me lose the sad, bittersweet feeling of their love.
What truly makes me sad in this fic is how much the world changed after milleniums. It's inescapable and it makes this fic feel real. I'm sad, but nothing can be done for that.
And the epilogue is perfect. I love the safe feeling it gives, about how life might go on peacefully for Darragh, Mercedes, and Ingway. And the conversation completes it :')

Thank you for deciding to update and thank you for this beautiful fic :D
Inuyatta chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
Ah, another chapter! I don't know how this escaped my notice, but I'm glad to have found it at last! I see you're filling in the gaps for directly after the game with each character-and in this perspective, I feel sorry for Velvet most of all. To be the savior of the world, only to lose her twin and only able to watch her remaining sister from afar.

Though I hope she did not always stay at a distance.

I hope you have not lost interest in this story, as I certainly have not.
Resha04 chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
It's so sad! Too sad! I'm teary now

T_T

I love this pairing after Gwen Oswald.

But they're so sad...

At least, in this story, they find peace.

You make such a tranquil and sad story. If there's a continuation, I'm looking forward to it
Cuna999 chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
Every chapter is so moving...I wonder who will come visit next? Or will you personify Ingway and Mercedes?

This was sad because Ingway was Velvet's brother...at least he's peaceful now...:(
Cuna999 chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
Ah, Gwendolyn and Oswald...and Oswald returning to his home...

And the ending line, with Oswald saying that Mercedes finally became queen...

It's all very peaceful, nice, and melancholy...

I think this fanfic made me think that Ingway was actually buried under Mercedes' roots...in the end I think it was only Mecedes' psypher that was under her roots. :(

I don't really have any criticism to make...I can't really tell what would be added or removed either...

But I anticipate the next chapter. :)
Miss.BadBye chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
I'm wondering why I haven't left a review in your story before... y'know, considering Mercedes was my favorite character and all. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading it and in this last chapter it was pleasant to have a Oswald very much in character remembering fondly what once was his home.

As for constructive comments, I'm afraid I can only point out the line 'And they he started to laugh.' I take it you meant 'then'. :)

Well, that's all, I look forward to the next chapter.
Inuyatta chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
I really liked this, short as the chapter seemed. I am curious to know where this story is headed!
velka chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
You have a really wonderful way of writing. And I hope you continue update this story.
Elz Durden chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
Please update this! It is well written and interesting, I love the chapters so far and I will love you forever if you keep throwing more my way.
Rotten-Kraut chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
yay a new chapter, its been so long but you started again, i can't wait for more to come please do more ! XD