Reviews for Rule With Me
Forestspirit of Thunderclan chapter 1 . 3/30
And this is how the Planet of the Beast King was made
XD
Don't listen to the people who hate this story. It's really good and creepy. U are a gr8 ff writer
You are a hack chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Your sorry is one of the worst grim dark corruption the heroes drive piece of schlock I have had the misfortune of reading. Your story is bad and you should feel bad. In addition anyone that praised shows that like you they have no taste and just like to shit all over established characters by turning them into brooding whiny little emo punk bitches that are so cliche driven that should be twirling curled mustaches and tieing down women to railroad tracks. You are not a talented writer and are contributing to the degrading of Danny Phantom and fan fiction dot net.
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I love this evil twisted love story of corruption and betrayal. I just love it *has plans of world domination*
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I loved this fan fiction you should really keep it going cause there aren't any others out there like it.
97kingdomwolf chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
it's evil yet beautiful
syd004 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
creepy but cool
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
oooh... dark and devious
i like it!
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
It is a fascinating concept I enjoyed it fairly much.
Fluehatraya chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I've been wanting to find a DP story like this forever! Awesome!
shinshinjane chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I hope you continue to keep updating chapters on rule with me soon.
Lovestar and Silverice chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
ohhh mmyyyy godddd that wads purrrrfect
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This is awesome!
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This was really good. I like how you described al of the scenery and what was happening. This had also been a question for me.

At the end I kind of expected the sceene from Frostbite's lab, showing that it was all just a dream, but that is a little too cliché I guess. :P Though I think I would have prefered that ending...

Still, brillient story.
sofa chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
mabie you can make a crossover story

mabie danny discavers a Door in the clockworks house

and hi sees how hit will be if hi realy as cros over to the Growth

hi will be serpraaist