Reviews for Rule With Me
Storygirl000 chapter 1 . 7/1
...what is it with me and heroes turned evil? For others, it's all "aaahhh, our favorite characters have gone to the dark side!" But for me, I love seeing how these characters act on the "dark side"...especially if they believe what they're doing is right. Like Bloom and Offshoot.

This was a wonderful story, even though I haven't watched the episode yet. It was interesting to see how Danny and Sam acted under Undergrowth's influence...and eventually betraying him which I didn't expect. Great work.
EdEddnEddy345678 chapter 1 . 5/16
Nice fanfic
EdEddnEddy345678 chapter 1 . 5/16
Nice
Forestspirit of Thunderclan chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
And this is how the Planet of the Beast King was made
XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Don't listen to the people who hate this story. It's really good and creepy. U are a gr8 ff writer
You are a hack chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Your sorry is one of the worst grim dark corruption the heroes drive piece of schlock I have had the misfortune of reading. Your story is bad and you should feel bad. In addition anyone that praised shows that like you they have no taste and just like to shit all over established characters by turning them into brooding whiny little emo punk bitches that are so cliche driven that should be twirling curled mustaches and tieing down women to railroad tracks. You are not a talented writer and are contributing to the degrading of Danny Phantom and fan fiction dot net.
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I love this evil twisted love story of corruption and betrayal. I just love it *has plans of world domination*
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I loved this fan fiction you should really keep it going cause there aren't any others out there like it.
97kingdomwolf chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
it's evil yet beautiful
syd004 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
creepy but cool
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
oooh... dark and devious
i like it!
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
It is a fascinating concept I enjoyed it fairly much.
Fluehatraya chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I've been wanting to find a DP story like this forever! Awesome!
shinshinjane chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I hope you continue to keep updating chapters on rule with me soon.
Lovestar and Silverice chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
ohhh mmyyyy godddd that wads purrrrfect