Reviews for Broken Hearts Are Sometimes Mended
sandyholl chapter 9 . 8/10/2015
did you ever write the sequel ?I couldn't find it!
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 3/28/2015
Ok, thank God these stories are complete, cuz that is just mean! I'm thinking how is this going to be resolved in one chapter, and then it ends like this? I can't say enough how much I enjoy your writing! How amazing it is! You not only expertly capture these two characters, but combine the elements of drama, angst, action, & emotion seamlessly. I hate that real life interferes with my reading time:) definitely evidence of great stories. On to the sequel.
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 3/28/2015
Wow, that scared me for a second. I'm sure hoping this gets resolved. I hate when they aren't blissfully happy:)
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 3/28/2015
Finally, it all comes together. Thanks to a friend, it's time to confront the fears & pain they've been suffering.
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 3/28/2015
Wow, this was a tough one. They are both in such a bad place right now, needing each other desperately. Damn that shooter for messing their lives up!
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 3/28/2015
All the feels...so overwhelming. And finally, pooring it all into a mind blowing kiss...
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 3/28/2015
See, they have that perfect couple thing going on. You write the so well, so true to I love moments like these, just the two of them, taking care of one another. Something they both need.
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 3/28/2015
This one is extremely emotional. I just want to give them all a hug, a group hug. I also want to shake a couple of them & tell them to snap out of it. Grab & plant one on each other. Go forwards, not back!
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
You two are amazing. I was wondering what had happened with Parker, and then you proceed to explain. You have managed to show how an incident like this effects more than those injured. It has a ripple effect that doesn't mend as the wounds do. Amazing:)
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Well, this isn't good. Not what I was expecting. Your title chapters are scaring me as well.
csimesser1 chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
that was great loved it
notmagnificent chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I would just like you to know that this is my favorite piece of fanfiction that I have ever read. :)

I read this story (all 3 parts) in late '07, when I quickly fell in love and it became my favorite fic.

Two years later, it is still my favorite. I love how you mix just the right amount of angst with fluff, and it ends up turning out perfectly.

I just really wanted to say that, because I know how awesome these kinds of reviews are :)
notmagnificent chapter 6 . 1/13/2008
Oh, I am crying. Sobbing. YOu've written Booth beautifully.

Well done.
BonesDBchippie chapter 9 . 12/15/2007
hart & wg~

OMGoddess! ANOTHER PHENOMENAL fic in this trilogy! I absolutely couldn't stop reading...that is until it hit 4:00 AM and I fell asleep with the laptop in my lap! LOL! The DISTRESS, the ANGUISH, the ANGER, the PAIN! MY GAWD! It's SO intense! YOU both have done a WONDERFUL job with this piece and relating it to REAL LIFE! I just love Travis! He's a refreshing breath compared to what you'd normally find in a friend-sorta like a 'male' Angela! I LOV'D the realness of them trying to make love and Brennan wanting forget the pain and not wanting to stop-wanting the *normalcy* of everyday life! Dear lord!...POOR Brennan! POOR Parker! POOR Booth! I've gotta run now ladies and catch up to the 3rd installment of this AWESOME trilogy!

~G :D
boothnbones9373 chapter 9 . 10/21/2007
WHAT! NO! BOOTH! NO NO NO! HE CAN'T DIE! Where is that sequel you speak of? WE NEED IT! PLEASE PLEASE!