Reviews for Sweetest Sin
Waycrazy chapter 6 . 11/10/2007
Wow...it's an amazing story you've got going on here!

Comparred to other InuSess fanficts that I've read, yours is mind-blowing. .

Keep up the wonderful work!
GypsieKitsune chapter 6 . 10/6/2007
come on! that's the worst cliffie ever! give me more... lol this a really awesome story. onegai, write more.
casjowar chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
I love this and all, thou I'm wondering if this is the exact same as your one on AFF? ...That one hasn't been updated to ch.5 or 6 like this one...
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
I love this fis! I hate incest... but... SeshoInu es my favorite pairing. O_O Just... who might not love them? XD Is the ONLY incest-pair that like me

I love Sessho-seme... but... Inu is ok too XD

I love MPreg!

Please continue!

Kisses fropm Argetina!
Riki-Tiki-Tabby chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
-sigh- i'm guessing this isnt gunna lean towards Sess being the one on top is it? ... oh well, still a good story - and dont worry about all the Yaoi Yuri warnings, i mean, come on people? this is fanfiction u know? lol keep up the good work, bye!
Riki-Tiki-Tabby chapter 3 . 9/19/2007
well i hope it's not too late to say that i dont like the pups idea (i am really sorry if i'm sounding too mad about it, *sorrysorry*) anywz, ur spelling is doing really good if ur still worried about it - and if i am too late, then i'm still gunna R&R yey! lol bye!
Riki-Tiki-Tabby chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
again, i luv it, but i really really REALLY hope that inuyasha isnt the seme ... -sigh- i'm not for that AT ALL, then again, idk what it'll turn out to be like if he is the seme, so i'm not gunna totally shoot it down ... but im still all for sesshomaru being the one in charge (lol) bye! -
Riki-Tiki-Tabby chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
oh h*ell yes, i luv the pairings - anything with InuXSess, hehe, and plus i'm luvin the way ur writing this, it sounds really fluent and i can really see what ur talking about ... anywz, keep up the good work! now onto the next chapter! *gallops to the next chapter* haha
Peals-of-Laughter chapter 6 . 9/8/2007
I love InuSess! Please update soon!
darkshadowarchfiend chapter 6 . 8/29/2007
Jeez just mate them already your killing me here with the suspense
Onyxlight chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
SQUEE! I love how this is going. But of course I am a hopeless Inu/Sess and Kouga/Miroku fan (there needs to be more Kouga?Miroku out there...hint hint)
SlightlyPsychoPrincess chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
Don't feel bad for asking for reviews, every author loves the warm fuzzy feeling you get when you read them (at least I do)! Anyway, great story. The character's aren't getting too ooc, I think it's always tough to tone down the hostility between the brothers but your doing a good job. I like the details your adding concerning pack dynamics and how and why the mate, it makes for interesting plot lines. The only thing I could ask for is longer chapters. I love it and I can't wait for more! Your a great writer! Much Love~ Princess
midnightsweet chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
nice.. looking forward to them doing the deed.
Silvermane1 chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
cool
Dragon77 chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
Great chapter! I can’t wait to read the next chapter so keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.