Reviews for One Last
Ike Shizuka chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I love this story! One of the best I've read so far :D I think if there is a continuation, it will be great! Looking forward to reading your other stories!
cupcakesafe chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
i was so worried that he'd actually killed her! maybe he did but her spirit would still be with him right?
anyway. neat story!:D
Felling chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Haha. Of course he is. You can't kill the people you love even if you are the Fourth Espada, a Vasto Lorde, and a super powerful Hollow who only obeys one evil man. Pssh. xDD

Great-job. ~ I really loved it. (:
sc2017 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Wow,

One of the best Ulqui-Hime I've read so far. Contrary to what you wrote in the author's note, I think you've done a wonderful job having Ulquiorra stay in character. Beautifully written, too. I would love to read more on this pairing from you.
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Very nice _
secessit chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
In your author notes, you mentioned that it was very difficult to write Ulquiorra in this way- that is, him having feelings for Orihime.

Still, I think you did an impressive job.

The timing was perfect, the details were well written and not saturated with unnecessary description, the dialogue captured the right mindset and personalities of other characters within the story.

What I also appreciated was that you kept Ulquiorra's "signature" persona (detached, aloof, objective) intact while having him explore the feeling of love.

Another thing that I appreciated was how you ended the story. There is an element of mystery and ambiguity. Although it's clear that Ulquiorra spared Orihime and escaped with her, I was tempted to think he actually killed her and then escaped with her body but that obviously wouldn't make sense lol

I'm glad I found this story. Thanks for posting it! *faves*
SetsuntaMew chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
The ending made me ridiculously pleased. I didn't expect it at all and I'm glad it happened! I liked the whole thing though, very well done!
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Grimmjow does not seem very concern by Ulqiorra and Inoue's escape !

good job !
luna the blonde chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Well, because Ken-can wants reveweis I'll give him one. This story was very very very very good! Ulquiorra was a bit ooc but I liked it anyway.
DannFliegen chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Wow...I really didn't expect that ending - I loved it!
Alis Volat Propris chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
poor ulquiourra san! I liked it
ELLIE 31773 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
i love it very much and thank you for an intersting plot that you give i used you plot about the arrancar killing the other weekling arrancar.
AubreyWitch chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Aw, loved it. :D

"How pathetic. Even after death, these weaklings still insisted on being in his way." LAWL, so very Ulq. _

Adding to faves.
chocolaterini17 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
GREAT STORY I REALLY ENJOYED ..MAKE MORE ULQUIHIME FAMFICS IT WAS REALLY GOOD
snowleaf chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
What a killer last line. Lol