Reviews for Maximum Ride : Myths and Monsters
cassie chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
ALSOME fanfic it makes me almost want to read the twilight books
LilythePumpkin chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
Why did you stop posting?
Alanna-Banana1987 chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
I really hope you continue this story! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ keep writing!
Jamie Wilson chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
well is pretty good. you got the hair color right. it could be longer though. Also i have gotten obsessed over some books lately and sense twilight was one of them i must say that you didn't quite get the vamps behavior right.
Winged and Dangerous chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
I think there should action in the next chapter. The first three chapters were a good introduction to the story, so now there should be something exciting happening. Like the volturri coming or something along those lines. Plus faxness. You can't leave out the faxness.

Keep Flying
Mistress of the Words chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
I love max's reaction to that answer! No running or flying just "Well that was unexpected." Great job! But when did Carlisle become so blunt like that? I like this story already and can't wait to read more!

~SE ;D
maxridelovr1995 chapter 3 . 3/2/2009

Shadow936 chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
I love it so far! I can't give any other comment at the moment, due to the fact that I'm brain dead from lack of sleep.

Where's Bella?

Are they teaming up against a common enemy? with the most humor...

School? (AKA, teaming up with the flock to pull pranks on Mike and co. Maybe I am completely brain dead today?)
HAHAHAHAHA chapter 3 . 1/26/2009

ye come on get writing...

u usually have no probs finding things to say

Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
sounds good... cant wait for more!

Enchanting Elf chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
Not bad, a bit too abrupt, it would be a bit better if you slowed it down a bit. But the plot rocks, and your imagination is kinda out of this world, (i don't know if that's good or bad)meaning the RE part, intresting. Keep up the goo work!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
I thinks it's really good, MORE!
Spaidorade chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
Im liking it so far, keep it up. I really liked the cowboy hat and tassels, hilarious.
Shiba-san chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
Good story! Please Update!
Pls Stahp chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
That was great. Please update, I just started reading the Twilight seires and the Max Ride seires. Keep up the great work and Update