Reviews for Loss
kirallie chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Great! You just made Jazz's death seem even sadder!
Kittylover9399 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Oh my Jazzy! I was so pissed when they killed him in the movie.

But guys there is good news. I heard and their are hints one wikipedia that Jazz may be coming back.

Like some card for Ratchet has on the back in small letters that he repairs Jazz!

And I've also heard he may look like his original G1 self! :)
Lady Caffeine chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Thank you for writing this. Jazz's death was so sudden and felt so unimportant in the movie, but your fic gave me a kind of closure. A bit heart breaking, but just what I needed right now. (He was always my favorite, I used to steal my older brother's Jazz toy and everything. Of course, Jazz never liked hanging out with my Barbie dolls, so I always put him back next to Optimus Prime once I was done playing with him, so big brother never noticed a thing.)
lerene chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
So sad. Why do movies always have to kill one of the good guys.
sonofwolf chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
D: poor Jazz

*cries*
Jecca Meitahn chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Oh, Jazz... I really like this. It's very touching, and I think a scene or something of this sort was necessary. As much as I don't like that whole part, I was disappointed that it barely got a mention after the fact.

I like your portrayal of Ratchet's reactions to the whole event. You can feel the desperation there, even when he knows it's hopeless. Jazz was spot-on, too. Excellent work. :)

... There is one thing that's kind of bothering me, but it looked ridiculously long in the comment box. I hope it is alright that I try to PM you.
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Hey, good job! Only thing- "loose" should be "lose" and I saw "sill" instead of "still" once or twice. Didn't take away or nothing, just thought I'd point it out. Constructive and all! I was really sad Jazz died. Poor guy, he was cool! _

Good job writing it! I was looking for a story like this and I found it, thanks! _

I also heard the rumor he's gonna be brought for the sequel (from that piece of Allspark Optimus took outta of Megatron at the end of the movie). Of course, it's just rumor, but here's hoping! _
FordFugitive chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
It’s sad that Ratchet was there, but couldn’t save him. Good job making Jazz’s death heartbreaking. There's a rumor though that he’ll be back for the sequel. Weird, huh?
JML chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Aw, slaggit. At least he had Ratchet by his side.
D. Mischief chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
*snif* So moving, I wondered if anyone was around for his very quick death.
Prime Revolver chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
That was briliantly done even though it sad at the same time. I still can't comperhend why they killed the Jazzman.

-P.R.