Reviews for If I let you go
YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!
Liara chapter 22 . 9/25/2014
GOES INTO FANGIRL MODE WTF
aaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb chapter 26 . 3/6/2013
THIS IS SO AWESOME ! (: I really love it !
jory014 chapter 27 . 11/2/2012
Well despite all the cliche-ness and snappiness which is a typical formula for a love a story... I'd say this was one awesome fic! Definitely a rollercoaster ride of emotions and all I can say is wow... I felt bad for eiji though but I can also understand how Fuji and harumi felt...

So I'd say congrats for making an awesome fic!
I'd definitely read the sequel if there was one :)

Tc

-jory014
knightofangst chapter 26 . 7/1/2012
Brought me to tears. Perfect.
AYA chapter 21 . 4/23/2012
KYAAAAAAAAA

THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH. EIJIXHARUMI FTW! I really love the way you described this scene- better than the mushy hospital scene. I love fuji, but I'm not really a fan of him ending up with Harumi. He's better off with someone who's a real challenge. But Harumi is awesome and so is Eiji!
AYA chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
Ohmygoooooosh. That BUT THEN HIS EYES ARE ALWAYS CLOSED made me laugh like hell! :))
HG59 chapter 27 . 4/2/2012
Wow, just wow. I pulled an all-nighter to finish this, and I have so much to say. I'm afraid that I won't have enough room to sum up my feelings while I read this, but here goes.

Well, I'll be honest, I was going to drop reading this series after the first chapter...lol I'm so glad I didn't! Reading about OCs being together with characters was never my favorite thing to read about, and being introduce to multiply OCs in the first chapter? I wasn't taking it too well.

But there was just something about this that caught my interest, and held it there. Either it be the plot or the writing style, I'm happy to review that this was life changing to read. Now I sound too dramatic; well, I felt multiply emotions while reading.

I swear, a small playful smile was on my lips most of the time, and my cheeks were SO pink; I have NEVER saw myself blush so much before. The whole banter between each character, how you were able to depict their personality so well, and the overall fluff and romance made me feel like a silly teenage girl.

And there were also the sad and suspenseful moments, where I would be gripping my laptop in anticipation and waiting for the next chapter to load faster because THOSE CLIFFHANGERS WERE KILLING ME. I admit, I had never felt so excited to read something so much in a long time. Those words spoken by Katsuno when he told Harumi that their parents were dead left me speechless at all the drama and suspense, and I know I mentally scream at my internet to be loading the next chapter faster LOL.

So I pretty much was feeling all of this while it was late at night, lying on my bed. Everyone else is asleep, and I was basically twisting, turning, rolling, and silently squealing in bed.

I'll just end my review here, since I don't know how to convey the rest of my feelings into words at the moment. But I do have to say, I was super excited when I read and saw that there was a squeal! You've done a superb job in the creation of this masterpiece, and I applaud you. Great job! (Sorry if this review was long, lol)
lustforwords chapter 26 . 3/24/2012
Lol, there was something in this story that gave me the urge to click 'next' even if its already three in the morning and I still haven't slept a wink. Haha, I love this story (but I'm still no fan of infidelity, haha) Good job!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/13/2011
OMG. PLEASE DO IT.

of course we remember who you are!

If I let you go is still one of my favourite chaptered fics EVERRRRR and I've subscribed to you ever since, so!

I love your writing, please do it :"D

I haven't read a good PoT fanfic in agessss!
meggoneggo chapter 27 . 9/11/2011
i could never forget this story if i tried. i think i read it like 3 times. but i have a short attetntion span and thought the story was perfect without a sequal, but regardless if you do write one i will read it. so its all up to you.
Have Socks. Will Travel chapter 27 . 9/8/2011
I would enjoy a sequel, yes! Granted, you may have to redo some introductions to some of your OC characters. BUt I would be interested to see what happens to my dear little Eiji. After all... it is your story that made me love him so. C:

I'm all for a sequel!
gossipmonger chapter 27 . 9/6/2011
I'm definitely in favor of a sequel! I don't really remember the whole story, but I do remember it was one of my favorites. I will definitely be rereading it regardless. :)
Dragonlover149 chapter 27 . 9/6/2011
It'd be pretty good I think. If you do it, I'm definitely going to keep up with it.
LivelyRose chapter 27 . 9/6/2011
OMGGGGGG

YOUR ALIIVEEEEE

I love this fic

Actually I was thinking about it a while ago

and was like its been yearsssss since i read it lol

sooo yeaaaa WRITEEEE A SEQUEL