Reviews for The Knights of Scooby
john777 chapter 27 . 6/20
good story, continue this story
Is Xander ever going to get around to making a good sword?
Luke Dragneel chapter 23 . 4/8
A Thought occurs to me after reading this once more: couldn't Candy Willow potentially making new minions who can store/use water in a cannon like fashion(I would think rock candy for its durability and gummi bear's elasticity to be used as the hose end/pressure inducer)? Wouldn't that be a good use of her preexisting recipes(Bears/Porcupine), especially considering Willow can make never-melting ice cream.
The Sheep Lord chapter 27 . 3/16
can you plz update its a realy good story
Akelly9065 chapter 27 . 3/3
Just reread this again. It's a good story and i hope I get to see you do more with it.

Good luck with all of your endeavors.
radindusan2 chapter 27 . 2/24
More,please,and soon,i love this story.
Priest chapter 27 . 2/5
This is a very good story and I can't wait to see more of it hopefully in the future sometime soon
jec3884 chapter 27 . 2/2
I really liked some of the ideas that you have in the story. Are you still writing this or is it abandoned.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 21 . 1/30
awesome glad to see a new couple chapters to this story !I like the direction it's going! I cant wait to see what they do with polly and merriick!
Brad
Son of sea 9 tail chapter 27 . 1/28
Will polly die or will you have her hidden or in comer after te Temperly die like buddy did
And will some one tell them she the Slayer
Son of sea 9 tail chapter 10 . 1/26
It good has he absorbed all the knowledge when he dreamed
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 12/22/2017
I didn't expect them to be introduced to Amy Madison so early.
LC03 chapter 27 . 12/3/2017
This was a fantastic read, love how the story progresses well and in a way that you can actually see happening to the beginning of the Scooby Gang with the inclusion of the other characters that were part of the series. I would love to read more if you ever continue with the story, further developing your characters and their storylines.

Good Luck,
Lauren
Kedavra Lumos chapter 27 . 9/4/2017
An enjoyable story. Thanks for writing it!
Luke Dragneel chapter 21 . 7/17/2017
Personally, you could have just had them 'speak' Yiddish without writing anything out(with the exception of the translator) and explain it as it sounding like gibberish to everyone but that one guy.

Kind of sad to see Willow's candy crumble like this, as she built a pretty awesome and extensive lair in the mountain. Technically she could have built candy traps(mist sprayers capable of spraying poisonous and or painful liquids into an area, as several medicinal plants can also double as being toxic if improperly treated) to go with her guardians. Also I would think with access to a much more vast collection of potential confections, she would be able to produce much more dangerous and esoteric files than most candy witches would be capable of(especially given her age).

I am also confused as to how they found her lair in the first place and how the Scoobies will handle this setback(personally I am curious to see if you had Willow create an escape tunnel to allow them to escape to another lair.)
1,410 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »