Reviews for The Knights of Scooby
WyrdSmith chapter 13 . 7/23
You're actually a little frightening. Did you write the Ancestor Ritual and Zorro training Xander because in a past life you were Lawrence of Arabia or the real-life McGuyver? As Harry Potter fans heard Ron say of Hermione, "Brilliant, but scary."

I wonder if your muse is traumatized, insanely smug, or an odd combination of both?
WyrdSmith chapter 10 . 7/23
"Balance was not, could NEVER be, one side of the scale or the other. It was the scale itself. And whenever the scale itself becomes interested in keeping the two sides equal... well, once the scale becomes involved it ceases being an impartial judge and stops being what it was good for - measuring."

I don't honestly know if this was inspired by a famous quote or if it was wholly original to you. I do know that it's one of the most startling and insightful observations I have ever read.

My thanks.
kpseipp chapter 27 . 7/15
Just got up to date. This was a good story. I didn't always like how strong some of the powers are described, only to have them immediately tempered, but it is pretty funny to see the gang have famous ancestors.
klinde6364 chapter 27 . 6/24
I have just read this story for the 1st time and I got a major kick out of it. The storyline is refreshingly unique and the characters are fun to read about, especially how they change but still stay the same. Loved it and looking forward to more.
Well so much for "back [to] doing this again". Oh well, at least you stopped dry hump ing the Worm series (too) So, at the moment, I'm not complaining to much about your trollish tendencies to start something, wait for readers to tell you how awesome you are, and then stop all work on ongoing pieces, before, much later, starting a new work. It's actually rather sad that review wh ores have a stronger work ethic at writing their stories than you do.
bearblue chapter 11 . 5/6
I admit, I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I have, and I really have. This has been totally fun so far. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of what you have written and I know I will mourn when I get to the last available chapter. Either way, thank you for sharing this.
ZeroLink21 chapter 27 . 5/6
This is an awesome story and I am really looking forward to seeing more so keep up the good work
azulkan2 chapter 27 . 5/4
Interesting story. Looking forward to the next part.
Nope,not bored here. Starting to wonder if the Buffster will be sent to the Hellmouth. Naw... there is that pesky Master coming next spring .
Books85 chapter 13 . 4/17
I like Jane. I recall the Buffy pilot well enough too worry about Jessie. I love the pencil machine guns, but fear that they could kill non-vamps, if you miss your target . The idea of vamp-fiting drons hàve promise. I read aa fanfiction where Xander convined the M. E. to insert a toothpick in each coorpse to cross his table... hmmm. That could have been you. Was it?
Unfortunately the laptop I was using then that had my notes on good fics bit the dusrt sans backup, so I won't know until I read your other tales. I will probably be doing that soon. I like your work very much.
Thanks for sharing your creations with me and others like me.
Books85 chapter 11 . 4/17
First, I am a bit disconcerted with Catherine Madison being a Librarian. (It is a personal quibble - as a former librarian I hate to see them portrayed ad bored-and boring drones.) On the other hand She was far worse than that in cannon.!
I am laughing out loud at your retelling of the trials of restoring that old beater.
If Xander was having trouble dealing with Willow AND Amy crushing on him, he'd better watch out after he really gets into smithing. That repetitive weight hammering involved really puts on muscle.
I am only 1/3 of tge way thhrough the chapter , but I had to scroll down and add this review while it's still in my head.
Books85 chapter 10 . 4/17
I have mislaid my password for this site, so wasn't going to review, but thís is just too well written annd thought out to weasel out of reviewing. It is genius to introduce Xander to Don Diego de la Vega AKA Zorro! It is so charming to have a (relatively) modern teen like Xander discover one of the ealy heroes of the baby-boomer generation.

I have not read much BTVS fic for years, but I am loving this. I did wonder at first when Buffy would show, but now I am mose interested in seeing how the changes you have wrought will change the dynamics of a very entertaining ensemble cast.
Tyra Drael chapter 27 . 3/30
This is one of the best and most entertaining re-imaginings of the Buffy-verse that I have found. I have enjoyed reading it so much, and hope your muse or desire to continue the story returns. I've got you on 'follow' just in case. ;)
Really enjoy this. It's v different, esp the candy witch stuff. Love it.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 27 . 3/29
And it would be most excellent to see further chapters in this story! I enjoyed the ride while it lasted, ,Ay the muse prove fecund again...
1,367 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »