Reviews for The Knights of Scooby
s-david-m chapter 27 . 4/21
Glad to see this back on track! Its a truly unique story with lots of interesting ideas.
Ninggay chapter 27 . 4/5
Love your story. Too bad about oz but they got amy and marci to balance it out. It is very original. Hope to see you update it soon.
. . . what perchance would 'chapter trades' entail with Sir Carroll? Seeing as at best Sir Carroll has admitted to never typing their own material. Even once. Writing it long hand and post mailing it to willing victims, I mean, participants in typing the work for him, then emailing the newly electronic document back to Sir Carroll. But never typing it himself. I ask such as this method is notorious with him for taking anywhere between three to nine weeks to produce, in batches, any chapters at all. And it's been seven weeks since we've the opportunity to read any further story from YOU. We, the readers do acknowledge that you've decided life was more important to you than writing fantastical and whimsical ideas out; but even when you were getting burned out on actually having fun with your work, though I arrived to your archive of incomplete products after you decided to quit, reviews indicated that you rarely took more than four weeks to construct chapters that were even twice as long at this one was, edited.

While I can accept life actually requiring you to focus on it instead of making efforts to progress, even if not less than three writers on TtH shoot the 'real life' defense apart quite effectively (why one is even a mother of two, has a day job, and (during the time I read their work) attended night time college classes, and was still able to write fifteen to seventeen thousand word chapters, usually edited too roughly every other week) But I also acknowledge that not all are created equal and cannot all be expected to be proficient like these writers. So quite frankly four weeks for ten to fifteen thousand words, edited is more than generous an expectation of dedicated writers. With an additional five thousand words, also edited, for each additional two to three weeks after the first four for hobby writers. These chapters have barely been ten thousand words, not counting author's notes. And some of the middle chapters didn't even look edited... but the latest have been largely congruent with their context.

The long and short of this rant about length of chapters and the length of time is... where's the next update, yo?
moon so bright chapter 27 . 3/13
Coolness.
moon so bright chapter 24 . 3/13
Oz died! That sucks!
moon so bright chapter 23 . 3/13
I love the ideas that they are throwing out here.
moon so bright chapter 22 . 3/13
Beat down to their arrogant pride.
moon so bright chapter 21 . 3/13
Crap. I hope nobody dies.
moon so bright chapter 20 . 3/13
I love this so far!
moon so bright chapter 19 . 3/13
I love the Candy Witch concept.
moon so bright chapter 18 . 3/13
That's cool.
moon so bright chapter 17 . 3/13
Moves from Mayor Wilkins now, eh?
moon so bright chapter 16 . 3/13