Reviews for The Knights of Scooby
kewllewk chapter 27 . 2/2/2015
really happy to see my favorite author on this site active again. looking forward to new chapters, though I will say I'd like it most if you finally finished chunin exam day, since it's only 2-5 chapters tops from done.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/2/2015
Aw... I'm out of chapters to read now...
Oh Well. At least it's a recent update, so I have hope of seeing a new one before summer!

*hugs author*
Guest chapter 24 . 2/2/2015
Cool.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/2/2015
XD
"So, does anyone have a plan A?"
Guest chapter 18 . 2/2/2015
Candy Witch Willow! Cool twist!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/2/2015
I say again, Mad Cool. Seriously wicked, and awesome. XD
Guest chapter 11 . 2/2/2015
*snort*

Xander's gonna bring Willow to the date-training. He's dating her, after all. And it'd be funny to see Cordie's face! XD Or he'll be telling her about it. Oh, man. Cordie facing new-and-improved Wills.
Hellcat Fight! XD
Guest chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
What?! Those terrible, silly people. This is one of the best I've read!

And there is a crapton of fic out there where Buffy may as well not exist for all she impacts the story, and people love them!
(A lot of those include smut and/or are either Xander &/or Spike-centric)
Guest chapter 9 . 2/2/2015
Mad cool.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/2/2015
/Xander is a descendant of Zorro/.
o.O *falls over slowly*
Guest chapter 7 . 2/2/2015
Xan! XD
Guest chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
XD
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2015

Why is it that so few people ever think of Xander's pre-staking plan? I've read /one/ other fic that thought of it, and in it Xander talked the morgue-attendant into inserting large sturdy toothpicks into the hearts of all bodies with fang-marks or otherwise drained of blood.

Yeah, the people at the morgue totally have super-secured their office. Otherwise they'd never be able to keep a functional staff! XD
1,396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »