Reviews for The Knights of Scooby
Guest chapter 27 . 3/4/2015
AAH! I have reached the end of what you have posted, and the story is nowhere near over!
Well, I'm really enjoying it so far. and I hope to see many and frequent updates.

Thanks again for sharing.
Fyrecat chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
I am really enjoying this story, an hope you continue it. I really enjoy Xander-centric stories. Tenhawk's Journeyverse is one of my all time favorite fics.
Please continue to write this story. I am really enjoying it!

Thanks for sharing!
ranger5 chapter 8 . 2/11/2015
I did not see that coming... excellent.
kh chapter 27 . 2/11/2015
awesome
Miconis chapter 15 . 2/7/2015
I knew the fosterling was going to be Faith.
Miconis chapter 10 . 2/5/2015
I'm only on chapter 10 but what is making it hard for me so far is all the training for action. There's only so much watching them practice will hold attention before you get to what they're practicing for. And for what it's worth, I just finished a huge story that was Xander focused and loved it. Yes it did have the others in it but the focus was the focus
somethingrandom101 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Ok, You are alive... Shocker there, even though it has its flaws one story in particular has been bothering me, chunin exam day? Yeah, I know lots of people gave you shit over it but you kind of left it on a cliffhanger for over 4 years. That is a bit EVIL. Very much so on second thought... FINISH IT PLEAHHEAHEEEEASE!
Guest chapter 27 . 2/4/2015
Hi, you're alive! Just wondering if you could update partially kissed hero, as it is a fantastic story and I would love to see it finished.
Bobboky chapter 27 . 2/4/2015
very good work
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 27 . 2/3/2015
This story has been a lot of fun and I want to thank you for writing it now, I'm hopeful to see more chapters in the future, but even if the story ended here it's been a fun read. Oz having died earlier in the story doesn't bother me at all since I don't think his role was ever more than Willow centric hanger on as an additional character to add to the story, mostly in terms of his status as a werewolf. The real world application of a relationship between two girls and a guy isn't something I'm familiar with and it hasn't yet been explored here, I keep hoping for that part of the story to be expanded, but for now they're all being very serious and training so it's understandable that romance might take a back seat for now.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 26 . 2/3/2015
In cannon the Mayor's side never looked into who there opponents were because they knew already, but I think you're overlooking the basic idea that while people could figure out who they were from forensics that that skill isn't something anyone in Sunnydale likely has. Similarly, a large part of why the idea of Batman still works even with modern forensics is because Wayne Industries grants him technology to circumvent those same skills. Your idea of using doppelgängers is very well thought out and covers the fact that none of these teens has a company with access to technology able to outdo normal forensics, it also provides something most heroes don't have going for them, the ability to survive screwing up. Using the hunter of the dark model it's probable most new hunters die on their early missions before they have the chance to get good, but this setup, while not helping their bodies develop the needed skills, does give the knowledge, and since the doppelgänger setup only has their skills anyway that isn't an issue.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 25 . 2/3/2015
I really like the idea of Polly and Merrick, but why is Polly's last name Summers? It seems a bit too convenient, but they were working the same area as a potential slayer when they got redirected to Sunnydale. Still, changing her part in the story does make me wonder what might become of Polly now and if Buffy will then even become the slayer.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 24 . 2/3/2015
Yay! The story progresses, and I'm really happy with the way it's going, though it does scare me to see I only have three more chapters before the end, I really hope you're still out there and that you'll continue these stories one day. In my last review I said that one of your faults is that the stories don't move forward much, but the way you do that is also one of your greatest strengths, very few authors build up their characters the way you do.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 23 . 2/3/2015
There will pretty much always be more forces on the side of evil for the Scoobies to face here, especially as they are not: a) strong enough to deal with the Mayor, thus allowing him to constantly bring in new and worse baddies, or b) in a position to close the Hellmouth. Thus it seems the best course of action would be to stop being quite so active in the fight. They don't need to fake their deaths so much as to taper off to the degree that the Mayor decides the candy witch moved off. Of course, this does mean they'd have to more or less stop using candy magic in the fight, but a force that grows too dependent on one type of battleground often finds that when their enemy forces a change they can't keep up, and the Scoobies here have become dangerously dependent upon candy magic.

Laying low and minimizing the use of candy magic would also let the story proceed so that the summer before freshman year of high school could end, Amy, Xander, and Willow could develop their relationship, the other members of the Scooby gang could get the Ancestor spell done for them, Giles could potentially show up and provide other books for magic that the Council has available that aren't readily available to them now...really, the only problem with your stories is that there's too much detail and planning, and, as the case has been since discovering candy magic, too much focus all on one concept, and not enough progression through the story. I really like the ways that you build up your characters, it's a nice steady progression, and upon discovering a way to fight the Mayor without directly risking themselves it was only natural for anyone to lean heavily upon it, but now that the danger has found them it means the gang should move on, not abandoning candy magic, but not depending upon it as much either.

Say for example, the work force potential of the gingerbread men is enough to make for a very impressive infrastructure for building up bases of operation, the tunneling licorice creatures could be used for mining or aid in creating multiple candy caves. There are many uses for the candy magic that wouldn't be so obvious to the enemy and no enemy can maintain alert status indefinitely, eventually they'd have to stand down and assume they'd chanced the candy witch off.

As a last thought, if the Scoobies hadn't been so focused on using the candy magic right away and in such a way that the bad guys couldn't ignore it then they could've worked with it and their illusion spells to the point that they could've disguised the nature of the magic they were using, thus they'd have been able to use it as much as they wanted without giving their enemies enough knowledge right away about how to counter it.
kewllewk chapter 27 . 2/2/2015
really happy to see my favorite author on this site active again. looking forward to new chapters, though I will say I'd like it most if you finally finished chunin exam day, since it's only 2-5 chapters tops from done.
1,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »