Reviews for Jasper's Secret Obsession
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
mmm... im kind a weirded out!
madness is the cure chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
hilarios could not stop laughing
iLoveBooks chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
OMG I LAUGHED SO HARD FOR SOME REASON AT THE BIT WHERE HIS COMPUTER BLEW UP!Hahahaha . Hi-larious!
mrsProbie chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
LMAO This is one of the funniest things I have *ever* read on FFN :) Jasper and I seem to have a lot in common.
sanityisgone chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
Great Chapter Luv the Vampire fruit : )
Rasberry Parfait chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
Haha this is amazing. It really is. And I thought I could be obsessive...ah. Great job with this.

I also wanted to make two comments: One was that, I know what you mean about the killing people thing. It's like, in the last book she went all homicidal and start hacking off her characters. I also love the fact that after I read it, all anyone ever asked me was "So who dies?" There are so many questions you could ask, like "Who winds up together? Do they go back to Hogwarts? Harry wins, right?" But no, it's just "Who dies?" For some reason, I've always found that hysterical.

The other was that you mentioned that you went to a Youth Conference. Are you Mormon, by chance? If so, me too! If not, okay then. Just thought I'd ask.
danielle chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
that was verry verry good! that story was so ausome!
WhenFangirlsAttack00 chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
I love Harry Potter and Jasper is my favorite character in Twilight so this story was so funny for me. I can't wait to read more. This is comedy gold!
Raikou-Sama chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
Its really funny. i loled so hard when i read it. plez write more
Sylvia12 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
At last I meet an HP fan who's dementia matches mine!
Cheskaz chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
I cant deny it...im like Jasper! Nice job, love this story
Person chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
Lol, I love this story. It's wonderful.
turban chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
lmao lmao jasper (:

lmaoo, good story
Patronus Charm chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
Wow, that is way too funny for words!

I luv it!

Don't abandon it!

UPDATE!

NOW!

or JAsper and I will go all HP obssed on u!
Jasmine Flecha chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
HaHa!

Well someone in the Cullen household had to be completely nuts!

I LOVE EDWARD!