Reviews for Sleepwalker
cuuuuuuuuute
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 2/9
Oh, the lovely sweet fluff 8D
The Dark Side Of the Sun chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Whoa... you're really amazing at keeping everyone in character. This was positively fantastic. Any tips for me? I'm trying to write a TMNT fic myself. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Aww
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I love the brotherly moments that Raph and Mikey have! I love them so much! Too fluffy! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This was too good! I loved it! I love the relationship between Raph and Mikey! :D
Paradise2000 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Excellent story! Some authors can make their stories with this kind of genre (hurt/comfort/angst) drag out a bit, but yours is really good, sweet story. Love it! You really are brilliant at writing the characters' emotions. And your writing style and terminology are both fantastic!
Puldoh chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
love this ficcie, it's one of my favorites
The0neR1ng chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
i love this !
and i LOVE Mikey !
Just Call Me J chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Jeepers! I've never put thought into that episode. I mean, aside from the Leo's "In this life" speech. I didn't really put very much thought on the impact it had on Mikey. Oh, make that NO thoughts. This story is great. I always like fics where Raphie is the comforter. He didn't hear me say that, did he!?
annea101 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
awwww
sweetpeatea chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
awwww this is cute, i think im alot like mikey because if anyone threatend my family i would want thier head but i couldnt do that since im not all that violent. want is a lont different to actuall actions
BlaBlaBla chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This was freakin' awesome!

I love Mikey/Raph brother fics, the two just fit together somehow, ya know? From observation, they have the most big brother/little brother relationship of all the turtles: little brother annoys the hell outa big brother, big brother's super-protective of little brother. It's nice to read a story that really captures that relationship.

I LOVE the little "motivational speech", as Mikey called it. It was so heart-felt and moving, and was still perfectly in-character, which is something a lot of authors have trouble accomplishing when writing a story where Raph can't be his typical hot-headed self, and has to sit down and be serious while he comforts someone. So bravo!

And, of course, my love for cute little Mikey is gonna top anything else ya got. You just gotta love that kid, there's really no stopping it...it's quite impossible not to grow some sort of soft spot for him, he's just so lovable!

So. I loved the characters. I loved the relationship and bond that you managed to portray perfectly. And I loved the actual interraction between the two. Add it all up, and it's pretty safe to say that I LOVED this!

~ash
Smile-I'mThEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Very good. You showed Raph's soft side and captured his personality well. You also showed a very realistic side of Mikey's mental ordeal of killing Kluh which probably went through Mikeys head as he was about to finish Kluh. Good job!
magiccat chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I love mikey an raph brotherly moment ficss