Reviews for Sleepwalker
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/29
aw. that's so sweet
Orange Dash chapter 1 . 2/9
Such sweet brotherly fluff, this was great!
Mystearica 'Primal' Fende chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Uh...Simone? I think there's a typo in this story. Honestly, I'm surprised that it took me the 9th attempt to read this story to notice this, but...

47th paragraph (or somewhere near that mark): "...tell me what's going on inside that had of yours"-I assume that 'had' was supposed to be 'head' here.

The story's awesome, even though I haven't watched that episode yet. They never show other version of TMNT here, only TMNT 2012 goes on here with only the first season. Second and third seasons...they kinda dunno about them...

Anyway, which episode of which version did the 'Battle Nexus' occur?
T420000 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
cuuuuuuuuute
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Oh, the lovely sweet fluff 8D
Perky Lil' Panda chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Whoa... you're really amazing at keeping everyone in character. This was positively fantastic. Any tips for me? I'm trying to write a TMNT fic myself. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Aww
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I love the brotherly moments that Raph and Mikey have! I love them so much! Too fluffy! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This was too good! I loved it! I love the relationship between Raph and Mikey! :D
Paradise2000 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Excellent story! Some authors can make their stories with this kind of genre (hurt/comfort/angst) drag out a bit, but yours is really good, sweet story. Love it! You really are brilliant at writing the characters' emotions. And your writing style and terminology are both fantastic!
Puldoh chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
love this ficcie, it's one of my favorites
The0neR1ng chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
i love this !
and i LOVE Mikey !
Just Call Me J chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Jeepers! I've never put thought into that episode. I mean, aside from the Leo's "In this life" speech. I didn't really put very much thought on the impact it had on Mikey. Oh, make that NO thoughts. This story is great. I always like fics where Raphie is the comforter. He didn't hear me say that, did he!?
annea101 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
awwww
sweetpeatea chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
awwww this is cute, i think im alot like mikey because if anyone threatend my family i would want thier head but i couldnt do that since im not all that violent. want is a lont different to actuall actions