Reviews for Once Upon a December
kawaiilileevee chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This is an amazing fic, although I think the line breaks disappeared. Lance does so much for Red and Red is childish and didn't appreciate it until the end, but at least he took Lance back and he had better take care of him! I like how Lance has psychic powers and can be a bastard to the people chasing after them... and what's wrong with their relationship, anyway? Stupid Kanto governing council!
Midnight W0lf chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
CUTE!
citrus luver chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
cute
Dionysus S chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Not a review yet? What? For something so totally awesome? This has got to be one of (or probably is) the best Pokemon one-shots I've ever read (dunno if it's really that big, though. I've only read about 20?). Nonetheless, I love it. Especially the angst.

I haven't read much Championshipping, and the ones I've read were all great. This one didn't disappoint. I don't think me and my lame way of expressing all things awesome are even capable of saying how much I love this.

The end was great; so very sad. And the gifts I thought were pretty cool too. I also like how it was to the days of December; I'm so totally going to read it come Christmas day. XP

All in all, as I said, I love this. It's going into my favorites list, man. Keep writing. D

~ASK~