Reviews for Uncertain Destiny
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
great chapter, ASAP ON THE UPDATE, PLERAE!
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
great chapter.
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
great chapter.
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
great start/chapter
rika195 chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
wow...crazy! What caused Veemon to act like this? And what was hidden in those crystal things? (I'm totally confused, but in a good way cause I have no idea what's coming.) Nice going!

I though it was funny though about them "sowing" his name tag on instead of "sewing". tee hee.

I'm enjoying your story! I wish I had time to read them all! (can you believe how hard it is just to read this one? Sheesh, time is fleeting.)

Keep writing! And don't forget about this story!
rika195 chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
hahaha! I wasn't going to review until the last chapter, but this one was so was awesome. Impmon rocks! What a perfect choice for this guy to meet and hang out with for a little while. I seriously can't wait to find out where this goes.
rika195 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Hey so I've never noticed this story before, probably since I've been gone, but it looks very interesting! It was a good first chapter, getting us all prepared for an exciting and complicated story where another new kid gets introduced to the Digital World, and chuckling as he has some problems. At least, I was chuckling. And I can't help wondering who this kid is. Someone new you've made up? A sibling from the show? My first guess was Shinya, but whoever it is will probably be perfect for this story.

Looking forward to reading more!
Lord Pata chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
Oh just making a little correction to my other review, I didn't saw on chapter 3 that something kinda possesed this Veemon but still what I said mainly is truth he was barely about to invite her to the festival meaning they weren't dating yet so in a sense Patamon and Gatomon didn't do anything bad, but whatever possed our little friend Veemon pushed up his jealously to new levels which ended on that massive destruction he caused including killing Patamon and Gatomon.
Lord Pata chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
Wow, what a broken heart can do, but for what I read she never returned Veemon's feelings, he just took it for granted and now that will be his fatal mistake.

This sure is getting really interesting, keep up the good work :)
Nolaquen265 chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
Heh; I liked the Chessmon part. :P

So, it almost looks like the Digimon in this fic are inspired a lot by the different seasons. 'My wrong?

7DCD chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
Wow! Impmon's great! XD I can't believe Datamon actually...
Pandemonium Theory chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
sounds very intersting. so i take taht impmon and the kid are partners right?
Pandemonium Theory chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
that curse is quite funny, especially in this case.
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
XD Yo! Your loyal fan Spellcaster Hikaru here! X3 I saw this in my mail box and thought I'd check it out. (I need to get around to checking out Hazard's Sorrow too. ') This chapter was halarious! The ending was particularly funny. And Impmon (or a Impmon at least) showed up! X3 Is the kid in this fic Chris? (It is Chris that has blonde hair isn't it?) Or is it just another tamer person like him? I can't wait until your next chapter! X3
7DCD chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Interesting. Survival. I think.