Reviews for Pet
MattKennedy chapter 15 . 8/6
Such an awesome story! I really hope you return and continue it. :) And poor Xander! Spike really needs to come back (at least for a visit), so he's not so alone (in terms of adult company). :D
MattKennedy chapter 14 . 8/6
Yay for Xander finding feral!Angel and feral!Buffy. :D And Xander got accepted by Angel as well as got to rut off against him.
MattKennedy chapter 10 . 8/6
Love the moment between Spike and Xander (and a little bit Harry), and that Spike got to give Xander his first orgasm. :)
yamiduke13 chapter 15 . 2/19/2016
This story has been great. I think you have done a wonderful job with it.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/24/2015
This is one of my favorite never finished fics. I always found it so compelling and unique.
Mirage chapter 15 . 9/4/2015
i like this Story and really want to know what happens next!
when will Spike come back, will Xander be the third in there Pairing...when and how will Buffy-Anggel and Kendra get there mind fully bak...what will happen next...who will kill Dumbles and Voldi...or one of them as i think from the Sound that Dumbles is in this one a bad guy...?

PLEASE COME BACK AND WRITE MORE CHAPS AND AN END TO THIS STORY
ist now 2015
SilverStarWaters chapter 15 . 4/4/2015
I'm guessing after five years I had best not hold my breath for an update?
Hakuei Shirei chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
This is amazing so far! I definitely would like to see this continued. Quite well written as well! I do so hope you will keep writing this story. I really love the idea.

And don't worry, Xander, not too long before you can see Spike again, hmm? Just...oh, about a year or two, nothin' much to a vampy, eh? Ahhh, I really like this story soooo much!

Ahem, sorry for the fanreader moment. Anyways, can't wait to see what you do next! ;) Keep up the good work! (and on that note, will you be partaking in NaNoWriMo? Just curious)
Kittyvamp.-harry chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
aww they need spike
Leo-ta chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
Is there anyway to talk you into continuing the story?
shelljax chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
this seems like a really good story hope you finish it someday
gategirl15747 chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
Please please update angain and don't abandon this story
Guest chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
Thank you for the last 15 chapters, please update I'll subscribe and follow. (Pretty please with Oneg on wheetabix)
Of Stories Told chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
Please don't abandon this fantastic story; it's simply too terrific! :)
tanithlipsky chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
ok... so... lemme see. Harry's still fairly normal but can use his magic through tattoos and is not a vamp. Buffy and Angelus are... feral. So is Kendra and... Xander is... a vampire with a soul. So... out of the five characters mentioned, only Harry and Xander sound sane for now.