Reviews for The Company You Keep
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Remus was a good man! One of my favorite characters!
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
it's good.. could be a bit longer.. the Tonks scene was short too..

But it was well written!
zule bean chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I really enjoyed this...Have you ever thought about extending it to other "adult vignettes"? I've always been curious about that last conversation between Albus, Lupin, and Kingsley!
kessyj chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Ohh, I loved it! It makes me so sad to see what life did to the Marauders! ; - ; i cried so hard at the end of Order of the Pheonix!
Arisa chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Omg that was absolutely fantastic! Simple but beautiful. Golly I love your HP stuff! ~_
violets92 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Oh this was perfect. Absolutely amazingly written. You got the angst and dry humour just right. Thankyou so much for writing this. Well done.
rEckLeSsLy.cOnFIneD chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Wow, I must say this is a different take on the remaining Marauders and I like it! The conversation between Remus and Sirius wa very unique and just..refreshing. THanks for writing, it was great! )
prongsies.lady chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
is this going to be a oneshot, or will there be more? cuz this is really good, shows a side of the remaining marauders that we havent seen before. if you are going to leave this as a oneshot, you should at least do a couple other deep conversations between them all, please?
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I liked the chain smoker/stress smoker thing. Very cute. The conversation between Remus and Sirius was great, too, and I liked the image of Sirius and Remus talking, smoking and drinking firewhiskey. Nicely written.
something-like-love chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
*sniffles* It was sad at first, but of course it got more cheerful with Tonks around. I particularly love Sirius saying that Remus "peer pressured" him into smoking. That had me cracking up for some reason... lol. ] Excellent!
Lee chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I loved it and I dearly wished this would've been multi-chaptered. I like to see Remus/Sirius interaction that doesn't drown in drama. I also love Tonks being this clumsy, sweet girl who finds the two fascinating. The dialogue is super smooth. I stumbled over phrasing once or twice but the story is damn good.
Kylie1403 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
i loved it! YAY TONKS! she is my fave!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Aww ... *cries because she can't write this well*

You got the Maruaders perfectly. Everything that they feel about Lily and James, about Harry, about their friendship, the future, you conveyed it all perfectly in such a short story. This has great description, you can just imagine them sitting around the table reminscing ...

*realises she ought to stop gushing*

] ] ]