Reviews for Be Be Your Love
Marlene Boothe chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
fantastic
sweetgirl23 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I loved this one. Patrick and Spinalli were the funniest part. It was spot on for both of them. I would love to see more of that comic duo. I loved what Jason did to Spinalli when he found out wht Spin had been calling Elizabeth behind his back. Great punishment. Max and Milo were so sweet and funny. Overall great one-shot.
pinklady34 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
wow. that was really nice. i wished there was more though.
liasongh chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I loved it! Great job on it. The conversations between Patrick and spinillie (I never spell his name right) were funny. I'm not good at writing for him either but i'm attempting in my story i'm writing as well. I loved your story though.
angelisis7 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
That was so perfect, any chance of a part three oneshot? I would love to see where you take this. You have hooked me fully and I so want to know how it ends... Complete perfection, kudos on another fabulous write.
se chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
o me like that!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Awesome Story! I loved it!
chibilee chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
i really enjoyed the fic. i especially liked your renditions of patrick and spinelli. i loved the lines they were spitting out to each other. very entertaining! lol i think it's an artform to try to get the 'spinelli speak' down pat. it's exhausting just reading them, can't imagine what it's like putting it down in a story. read 'let it die' and liked that hence the reading of this. keep up the great work! enjoyed the fic!
Janer59 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
wow...loved it! loved aggressive elizabeth an passive jason letting e take the wheel! great continuance from Let It Die!
Kite chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
This was hilarious! I thought you had all the characters perfect and in character. I know this was about Liason, but I couldn't help enjoy Spinelli's and Patrick's little chat more. You portrayed them dead on, and their whole talk was hysterical. I couldn't stop laughing at those two. I even loved how you wrote that Patrick did tell Jason what Spinelli called Elizabeth when he wasn't around. So great!

I think I can sum up what I thought of ths one-shot from a line that was in it: "This should be, if nothing else, entertaining.” And it was.

Keep writing these wonderful Liason stories! (And maybe a Spinelli and Patrick one strictly for laughs. Maybe the Oh So Suave does follow up on his offer to the Jackal on pointers to woo the ladies. Now, that I would love to read if you could write them the same way you did in this one.)
Ayshen chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I really, really loved it. I mean the Spinelli/Patrick convo itself was just freaking hilarious...then the Carly/Liz and the Milo and Max. I love that she went to seduce him, lol. It was really perfect; great job!