Reviews for Mélange
I love this collection!
Boogum chapter 2 . 5/23
LOL! OMG. I'm dying.
Nononono chapter 2 . 2/19
Those two arch-nemesis play monopoly TOGETHER in their free time?!
FeatherlikeFluff chapter 1 . 2/19
When did Pokemon got ANYTHING to do with this?!
bobbyneko chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Now THAT is something he'd totally do. The jerk
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
That is something kid would do if Gosho got permission
Moonumb chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Where in the world did this idea come from? Its really funny, and good, and interesting..
rivendellelve chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
*rolf* awesome fic
Ocean Starfly chapter 13 . 3/23/2011
So was Kaito in his KID attire or was he Kuroba at the time? The kidnapper seemed to know it was KID, but not that it was Kuroba; but later it looks like Kaito is acting as if he's just Kuroba and not KID.

Other than that confusion, this amused me too. Hakuba and Kaito are always great fun.
Ocean Starfly chapter 11 . 3/23/2011
Plotholes. I always wondered how he hid so much stuff, like his suit. How did I not see it before. XD
Ocean Starfly chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
Hahahahaha, so fitting! Kaito would sneak around to get cookie dough. Though, as soon as Aoko appears I can see him leading her around with magic and distracting her while he grabs his prize.

For a second I was confused because there's another Kaito Kid fanfic that is about Kid stealing food. I haven't read that one yet, though.
Ocean Starfly chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
Love it. I love seeing interactions between Kuroba Toichi and Kudo Yuusaku. I think you captured their characters perfectly; the same teasing as their sons, but Yuusaku is a writer and that comes out in his words (such as the line about madmen) and Toichi is less of a prankster/less cheeky than his son (probably because he is older and more mature), but just as mysterious.

On a side note, I forgot to mention in my review for the previous chapter: I think you mean "epiphany" not "apostrophe." An apostrophe is that little mark like in "can't," "don't," "it's," etc.
Ocean Starfly chapter 7 . 3/23/2011
I really like this one. Everyone felt very in-character, and it was cool to get inside Aoko's head, especially the whole thing about how she reads Kaito. I love this chapter in a different way than the others, since it's not humor.

I know what you mean about a story just seeming somehow off. Although I'm the opposite in that I can't write humor.

One more point: we still don't know how Kaito wakes up on time.
Ocean Starfly chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
I can't stop laughing. XD I think I need to go watch Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy now. Very well written, although I think Kudo would be closer to having a mental break-down if Akako appeared and started doing magic. His poor, logical detective brain would go haywire.

On another note, I think I am officially spamming you with reviews now. That happens when I read collections of short fanfics like this.
Ocean Starfly chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
Priceless! It's those crazy, unpredictable characters that throw off the greatest laid plans (of mice and men - just kidding) (I believe there is a tv trope for that, but I don't remember what it's called and I'm too lazy to look it up). I can totally see Kaito having more trouble with some old lady than the police taskforce.