Reviews for E
xxFraise chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Haven't read too many stories in this format (where Fay is referred to as "you"; can't remember what that's called) so it was a little different for me. I like it, though. Only thing is Kurogane seems to...logical? I'm not entirely sure, but I think he would act more compulsively. Still, I really did enjoy this fanfic.
The Almighty Ro chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
*giggles* That was delightful! I liked vampire Fai especially, and how you portrayed Kuro-tan as well. Keep up the good work, I hope to see more from you soon.

By the way...what, exactly, does "E" stand for?
Sweet Ginger Snap chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
This is the first TRC fic I've read!
Devil's Demon Bird chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Nyah. so god!
thiersess chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Wow, such a sensitive fic. I really liked it.
Malena chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Oh, how long I've been waiting for a fic like this! I love vampire!Fai, their relationship has changed since ch126, in a more twisted fashion... and I love how you depicted it in here!
Lilith81 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
wo...nice!
Gloomy Gloo chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Omfg, that was awesome awesome awesome! I am IN LOVE with your writing style; it just grips me and pulls me along with the ride that is completely angst-filled and hot! Very nice description of character interactions as well, and you kept both Fai and Kurogane very IC. Wonderful story. I hope you write more KuroFai angst in the future (and possibly smut? JK)
VoodooPriestess chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
it's very good! keep it up )
Mei-chan chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
That was amazing I feel like that could have actually happened but CLAMP just haven't mentioned it yet your a REAALY good author you should write moreD
Ceirwy chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I have no words to describe your brilliance.
Nyooooooom chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Wonderful! Angsty Kuro and Vampire Fai go perfectly together, and I just love how it ends! I hope to see more fics like this from you!
g33kg1rl chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
0.0 that was gorgeous. and it was so nummy too. i absolutely loved it. ... and you made Fai all manly as well too! how did you manage that? i'm just in awe of your writing skill. it flowed so smoothly and it captured my imagination. i loved it! i really do hope you write more TRC. you captured Fai and Kurogane brilliantly. absolutely beautiful writing -

Melissa the Damgel
Akino-Kinoha chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I love it! You described the whole situation so well!

Please write more like this!
DayDreamer64 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
DAMMIT! I feel angry at Fai right now! This is exactly what I'm picturing went on before the new chappies and past revealed and whatnot! Dammit Fai why must you torture Kuro-pon so much! T-T I feel so sad! But this fic mad it a little better! I like it a lot!