Reviews for For Her For Him
Cartlin chapter 31 . 3/2
Wow, she's really rude. There is NOTHING that a pregnant woman hates more, than strangers coming up and putting their hands on their bellies. It's so intrusive, presumptive, and just WRONG. Then she just starts calling Ed "Baby", without even really being introduced?! Ugh, yeah, she would not be invited over often, and would be avoided like the plague at ANY family gathering.
Chris Bran Norling chapter 42 . 1/21
In the seven years that I've grown since I first read this, this fic is the one and only mpreg I can stomach anymore. You handle it so well, and the reasons for it flows easily into the alchemy used.
Great story.
CaitiAthena chapter 41 . 8/3/2016
YES THEY ARE BORN, we've only been waiting for 41 chapters.
CaitiAthena chapter 39 . 5/16/2016
I knew that Archer was a bad guy.
CaitiAthena chapter 38 . 5/9/2016
"Russel!' a voice hissed quitely 'language" hehe I think Captain America dropped into the story by accident.
CaitiAthena chapter 37 . 5/9/2016
ohhhh does this mean that Lust and Gluttony are on the side of Alchemist?
CaitiAthena chapter 36 . 5/9/2016
is Archer dead? I hope he's dead, I don't like him.
CaitiAthena chapter 32 . 4/27/2016
oh shit...
jaaa3m chapter 41 . 11/29/2015
#339639912523
emc chapter 31 . 7/6/2015
OMG SO PLEASED BY THE PRESENCE OF ROY'S SISTER
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 16 . 1/17/2015
wait is there a reference of Nicholas flamel in this chapter? or is it in the actual FMA MANGA?ive only read the first few books and watch both anime series. But nicholas flame name was from Harry potter
nightcrawler247 chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
laugh my ass off at the end of chapter 17 "that pile... i'm not going through. You're a sick man,..." BAWWWW! you killed me with that
Guest chapter 42 . 7/26/2014
Omg this is so good! Can't wait to read part 2! Please I want to read some family time between Ed Roy and their kids! Love it! :):):)
Hachiko-kun chapter 42 . 7/3/2014