Reviews for For Her For Him
PJOlover4life chapter 40 . 6/29
If FMA the sin of Wrath was the son of Teacher. Bradley was the sin of Pride in the first series. I remember this cause when I watched FMAB I was like what wait I minute you were pride you homunculus mf. If your Wrath then who the f is Pride. Yeah.
Tsukiko K chapter 40 . 11/5/2017
*throws hands up in the air* I don't know which homunculus is which now. In fmab, Wrath was the fuhrer. Could have sworn that it was the same in FMA, but Selim wasn't pride, another boy with long hair was.
Tsukiko K chapter 37 . 11/5/2017
I don't know who this Wrath is, but you got it wrong. Pride in Full metal Alchemist had Ed's limbs, not Wrath. Wrath is the Fuhrer.
Tsukiko K chapter 30 . 11/5/2017
Hohenheim has gold eyes like Ed.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/29/2017
This has got to be one of the funniest chapters i have ever read! XD They took it surprisingly well, all things considered.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2017
So... Double transmutation. That's got to be fun to explain.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2017
Am is being terrible! What the neck is wrong with him? How long can they hide this pregnancy too? How long do they intend on hiding the fact? So many questions.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2017
Funeral, huh? I'm glad no one is questioning Roy about anything. I wonder if Havoc knows about Roy's relationship with Riza.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2017
I'm so glad they all accept the babies now. Poor Ed is going to have to go through so much, and it's all for Riza. Riza and Mustang who needs a reason to live. It's so quietly ultimate sacrifice that it's heartbreaking. Very well written. I feel like crying myself.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
That's so sad...
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
Interesting chapter and plot and amazing idea
Cartlin chapter 31 . 3/2/2017
Wow, she's really rude. There is NOTHING that a pregnant woman hates more, than strangers coming up and putting their hands on their bellies. It's so intrusive, presumptive, and just WRONG. Then she just starts calling Ed "Baby", without even really being introduced?! Ugh, yeah, she would not be invited over often, and would be avoided like the plague at ANY family gathering.
Chris Bran Norling chapter 42 . 1/21/2017
In the seven years that I've grown since I first read this, this fic is the one and only mpreg I can stomach anymore. You handle it so well, and the reasons for it flows easily into the alchemy used.
Great story.
CaitiAthena chapter 41 . 8/3/2016
YES THEY ARE BORN, we've only been waiting for 41 chapters.
CaitiAthena chapter 39 . 5/16/2016
I knew that Archer was a bad guy.