Reviews for For Her For Him
clobojojo chapter 42 . 1/15/2012
You damn tease. I LOVED the story with all my heart I couldn't stop reading it! I want to know more with Ed, nic, ai, and mustang! And what is up with wrath? *siiiiiiiigh* cliffhangers can go to hell... PLEASE KEEP WRITING! Your stories are the most realistic, awesome, well written, funny, story following one ever! It was done with great profession! 3
clobojojo chapter 30 . 1/15/2012
Please tell me the site for the sequel to the story! PLEASE? I'm addicted to this story I haven't been able to stop for two days reading this really!
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 42 . 1/12/2012
This is awesome. Great job. Can't wait to read the next part.
Mad Maggie chapter 42 . 10/7/2011
I've read this story over 20 times, and each time I fall more and more in love. This is my go to story when I need a smile or want just enough of a fanfiction fix to get ne through. I adore it, and every part of it.
Spocknkirk35 chapter 42 . 9/7/2011
Hey i loved this and id love to know what you named part two the suspence is killing me!
xNeissax chapter 42 . 7/30/2011
I cant express how much i love this fic! have been gunning through it when i have the time and i just couldnt put it down. i saw that you mentioned you had to tweak the fic for this site, where else would i be able to read the i guess you would call "unedited" sequel? cant wait to jump right in!
ANIMELOVEDOLL chapter 42 . 7/29/2011
That was so great! I felt like crying while Edward cried and I felt like laughing at the embarrassing details and it was just so amazing! It made me feel like I was appart of it the whole way through! Thanks for that :D I'm definitely adding this to my favorites and you as well! You've earned it.
OrianPrime92 chapter 42 . 4/28/2011
I'm gunna be honest. i dont remember when I started reading this originally (prolly '08 in the summer), but this was the first /real/ slash and first /real/ mpreg and first /real/ everything I had ever read.

And I only now just found it and finished reading it. *laughs* I feel like a moron for never finishing it before. XDD

Anyways, AWESOMENESS~ *grins* Wrath's name makes me giggle. XD
paradoxofamask chapter 42 . 4/25/2011
Alright, so I definitely just recently got into the FMA fandom after watching FMA the original series, and I've been reading around and haven't gotten to review. But I adore this story. It is so well done, and I'm so glad someone did a take on RoyEd that wasn't just a "secretly they've both been hiding the lust boiling in their veins for each other" perspective. That can be plenty sexy, but a fresh take on how they came to be as a couple was much appreciated. Much love to you, and I've read your sequel and love it too- expect a review from me on that one soon. Much love, Paradox.
BringingBackSocksWithSandals chapter 42 . 3/5/2011
wow.

this has to be the most amazing fanfiction i have ever read.

not to mention the most believable Mpreg there has ever been!

i..i can't even say how amazing this story was!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaku chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
I cried. I have cried every chapter, and if you knew me, you would know how BIG of a deal that is. This story is amazing. Your writing talent is amazing. I can't even think of a suggestion to better it. ;_;

Icepaw3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Amazing story.

It was a little difficult to figure out who was talking but that didn't take away from the story itself.

I'm going to go read the sequal now.
LadySlytherin05 chapter 42 . 11/13/2010
I just read this for the third time. I think I'm in love with you, no joke. I absolutely love this story. It gave me everything I was looking for in a good Roy/Ed fic and so much more! And now, on to Worlds Collide!
GenocidalLove chapter 42 . 10/16/2010
...I cried at what sig said about what Wrath had said :[

(mumbles about you damned writers with your cliffies)

I'm so haaaapppyy~!

Haha yays

incidentally, my sster was reading this story as well, and her first reaction to Ed giving birth was exactly this:

"So Roy and Ed can have ACTUAL buttsexx now?"

;} yep

get to it xD
XxWolfSpirit20xX chapter 42 . 8/25/2010
Okay, I read this all in like... one day. I'm really not a fan of very long stories. I usually go about 10 chapters and if it's any longer I just won't read it. But... After reading the first chapter of this I became addicted. So I sat here for I don't know how many hours reading this.

It's great, the only problem I saw was that sometimes it was sort of hard to know who was talking to who and such like that. But you got everyone in character and it had a really good plotline and everything.

Another thing... I barely ever leave comments. This is like... the third comment I've left on any story? And I've read a lot of them so... lol. But yeah it's awesome. I can't wait to read the sequel.
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »