Reviews for For Her For Him
Nightoperator chapter 42 . 8/15/2010
I don't normally read mpreg but I've heard really good things about this story so I gave it a shot. I'm so glad I did. You did a wonderful job with the Roy/Ed relationship and the characterizations of the whole cast. It felt very real. I love how you incorporated the series into the story, too. The Archer/Roy was chilling but very interesting. I always thought there was something there when I was watching the show and I love the background you gave them in the Academy. Wrath is my favorite homunculus and I loved how you characterized him and his connection to Ed.

I think you did an amazing job with the Roy/Ed, I'm very picky about my OTP but I really believed your characterizations and how they got together was so wonderful. I'm currently reading Worlds Collide and it's awesome so far. Thank you so much for sharing this!
teito13 chapter 42 . 8/11/2010
wow just wow. that was so good. now on to the sequel... after i sleep
shadowX101 chapter 42 . 7/15/2010
holy shit...this was an amazing story...like no really...im literally left speechless...wow...ummm...i really cant think of anything to say that would even convey how much i really enjoyed this story...so im just going to go read the sequel and probably beblown away XD lol...) great story... loved it...onto the sequel!
MissJudged16 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Okay so I read the whole thing and then went to read the second one and then I remembered I NEEDED to review. So here I am reviewing. Anyway, good work! Loved it! Amazing and totally brilliant. All of that. The characters were spot on and it was just lovely!
Sebastian-Wolf chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
aww this storry is so sad at the moment but its really good i think im going to injoy reading this
Otaku Maiden chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This is by far the best-written story I have read. I read the sequel too. It was amazing!
calileane chapter 42 . 1/13/2010
you made it the most natural mpreg I've seen... at least of Edward lol.

I don't read much of this fandom, but your story made me go, from chapter to chapter. When I looked up from reading, I wasn't tired of your way of writing, I just went back to reading and didn't stop for anything else than basic living things

It was a sweet reading, and I feel kind of happy after it.
kamiaka yukiko chapter 42 . 1/6/2010
Great story! You did a wonderful job making the mpreg believable, and you kept the charaters from being to OOC.
Atlantima chapter 24 . 12/22/2009
Excellent story so far.

But you misspelled "pacifist" as "passivist".
Light Erasure chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I miss Riza already *tears*. I enjoyed reading this chapter despite the death of my favorite FMA female character. Why Riza why?... I'm okay I'll get over it lol
DamianSasuke chapter 42 . 10/8/2009
took me forever to read it, but i'm glad i did, i loved reading this so much it was the highlight of my day reading some of this. I plan on reading the other story as well _ you're a great writer, keep it up.
kurosaki9 chapter 42 . 9/7/2009
this story was so awesome~ second mpreg story that i've read~ well... this isnt entirely mpreg but still! it was so well written and i enjoyed it very much~ thanks for posting this~

on to read the sequel~ oh and Ed telling Roy that he'd kill him so many times while he was still pregnant was awesome~ Ed flipping people off was just like him~ thanks again for the fic~

-favorites-
IllusionOfAghony chapter 42 . 7/26/2009
Wa! Loved it! can['t say much more!
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009