Reviews for Suddenly I See
kayleetaraquinn chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
I really really like this story. Any chance of continuation?
ufc91 chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Both of your stories for T7S were awesome to read. I liked how you were able to capture the characters and show insight to them that we've were rare glimpses on the show. If you ever update, I'll be happy to read!
misfit4leaf chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
I just found this story and really like it. Please add some more chapters! :D
twinklestar4589 chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
please update soon
tanza chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
I've only just found this fic and I very much like it. I'd love for you to continue it. but please please dont let jackie forgive hyde too easily- he needs to suffer!
jam21 chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
Love this! It's so nice to see a Donna/Jackie friendship sotry because season 8 made Donna a royal bitch. It's nice to see it be fixed. I hope Hyde realizes how stupid he's being with Sam. Can't wait for more!
DownwardSunshine chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
I liked this chapter. You seem to be writing Sam as not being a biotch and that might not be bad.

I mean we all HATE that character but we hate her because we love Jackie. In reality Sam didn't do anything wrong per se...

She didn't steal Hyde away .. doofus went willingly or drunkily.. ;)

And I'm sure they had Take-out in the 70's.
elphabachan chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
I am quite enjoying this so far. I love the idea of Jackie being an independent woman, and I'm so happy that in THIS season 8 (or hate as I consider it) Donna is standing by her best friend. I can't wait to read more, because it's just terrific!
flamingoboy511 chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
I love it! I want more! I hope everything works out for Jackie in the end. I'm not a JH shipper, but I still have feelings and I hope Jackie makes it through this. Stupid Hyde and Sam...Aw, I loved Fez at the end when he had that realization. Great job!
paradiso31 chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
great story. I'm kind of hoping for this to be a Jackie/Hyde fic where Jackie is moving on with her life and just starting to date again when Hyde realizes his mistake. I really like the Jackie/Donna friendship you have going. I really didn't like how Donna acted towards Jackie in THAT season.
TL chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
Keep going and see where it goes. your a good writer
kayjay chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
I love the idea of everyone's reaction to the breakup. It was swept under the rug on the show, so to revisit it is a great idea. Please keep going
kayjay chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Really good story. It's like it really happened and a good reason for Donna to be the way she was in S8, because she did think Hyde was poison for Jackie.

And Jackie deciding later to act like she moved on and not talking about it must have made Donna think she was over him.

Another thing that bothered me about S8 was RK's non reaction to JH breaking up. Like nobody cared...Maybe you can explore that too if you continue...I hope you do.
Groovy82 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I loved the story, please continue.
TL chapter 1 . 7/9/2007