Reviews for Crimson Love
breannapierson1990 chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
This fanfic is so compelling and dark! I have never read a dark fanfic that grabbed my attention so quickly and kept it so long please continue with this! I can't wait until you upload another chapter!
Kitsune-chan chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
*screams* UPDATE!
Heart of a Music Box chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
I don't know when you last updated this, but I adore it. I also want more. :D
Bay chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
please continue, its getting really good;)
RedFallingFromBlue chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! please?
SendMoreParamedics chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
SOONER THAN SOON! YES YES YES! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! IT'S BEEN SO LONG! :D PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN!
OnTheWinterSolstice chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
YES AHAHA! XD ! u finally updated! i can see how ur writing has improved in the past year too! update! again!
Red falling from Blue chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
WRITE MORE CAUSE I KNOW WERE YOU LIVE AND I WILL GET YOU!please? T_T
OnTheWinterSolstice chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
u need to update this story! please!
Hitomi-chanchan chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
why have you not touched this story in a year! TOUCH IT DAMMIT! AND MAKE JACK TOUCH BEN! LIKE WE ALL WE KNOW HE WANTS TO! its so cute and bloody! please please please right more!
Heart of a Music Box chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
You need to indent and start a new sentence with each new sentence. Right now it hurts my eyes to read it because its all jam-packed together.

I loved the first two chapters, though, so please fix it (or I could do it for you).
Mira-Fangs chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
yay! i'm so glad you updated. I've always pictured them as a couple.

I hope Ben and Jack can somehow find a cure for vampirism, because I'm pretty sure if they defeat Camazots then all of the other vampires die with him. Or at least that's how it is in most vampire stories. :(
Fedishi chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
Yey, welcome back! :D

And the plot thickens!

Wow, wondering what was up with Emily, why she would have killed Ben. Can't wait to find out more about this!

Wahh Ben i hope you get home safe :o Maybe Jack needs to come back and help hehe.

Well I'll have to wait to the next chapter to see. Update soon! :D Can't wait _
SendMoreParamedics chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
OH! YAY! UPDATE! *dances*

Whoo!
OnTheWinterSolstice chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
haha its a good story...its so...emo and goth and stuffs...but its still pretty good. keep writing! PLEASE!