Reviews for MaX2
Silent-Sunset chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
That was brilliant. XD "O-Retarded-One!" XDD Favouriting!
SoggyLettuce chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Yes, I WILL review. ;)

Great story, (even with shameless self-advertising). It was VERY funny, especially hearing the voice becoming un-yoda like and bickering with Max - and I had a lot of fun reading it.
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
roflmbo

XD

VERY anti-climatic ;D

"CG Max. Let her save the world - 'cuz she wouldn't even have acne." xD

I love this story! Max was really in-character, thinking about Fang & yelling at the Voice & talking about her book and stuff. LOVE it! x3
SkyBlueTattoo chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Lol I love the way you ended it :P
Mandi O'Dell chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Wow! that absolutely made me crack up. I loved it...the ending was also very funny
NorahJones chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
LOL! That was SO FUNNY!

Great idea!
Nathan773 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Humorous. Awesome oneshot.
snoopydogeyes chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
yay! funny . . .the ending was a bit annoying . . but it did make it funnier. Hmm, didn't seem to be any problems. . .some artistic liscence, tho, considering that a second date was never mentioned . ..but it was cool.
Set.Me.Free.123 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Fabulous! Heh. It made me laugh. I loved it; great job!
Maximum Ride all the way chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
that was like so funny lol
annaconda017 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
that was so good! keep it up please!
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
All right, all right, I'm reviewing, I'm reviewing. Are you happy now? Oh, wait, I have to actually make a comment to make this a review! So anywhose, I really like this. You really brought attention to the fact that Max and X-men are practically the same thing! Please update soon, I wouldn't mind seeing the flock's reaction when they realize that X-men are the same thing as them!
FantasyFan5 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
lol. from the summary i didn't think it would be good (no offense) but i read it anyway and loved it! great job!

(and btw, jean DOES come back in xmen 3. i'm not a fan tho. my friend dragged me off to see it w/o me ever seeing 1 or 2)