Reviews for This Perfect Imperfection
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Haha awww this was really just too cute and adorable.. ; 7 ; sdhaj great job!
The Infernal Lady chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Adorable. :3 Loved it.
WindRush chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Sooooo cute!
Xealvi chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Awww that's cute. :)
kurosora1984 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
THAT IS AWESOME. FUCK. THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME.

Remember how I feel about your Axel, like in Burning Bridges? How he's so MALE, such an absolute GUY, and as such, so terribly HOT? Yeah. I think that might just be your Axel in general, not specific to BB (although in BB he also has a strong badass edge that can ONLY be a good thing, hurr). 8D Fuck I love this Axel. I will have to keep reading for more hotness, MMHMM.

MAY I ALSO JUST ADD HOW I LOVE HOW IN A FEW LINES YOU PAINTED AN ABSOLUTELY TANTALIZING PICTURE OF THE NIGHT BEFORE AND HOW THAT HOTNESS AND TENSION JUST EXPLODED? THAT WAS FUCKING EPIC. FUCK. :D
belle-kell chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
THIS. WAS. BEAUTIFUL.

This is exactly how it would go down between these two; Axel staying because, well, why NOT stay? And Roxas thinking he would leave because it was a mistake and they were drunk : my heart did a flippy when he leaned forward and kissed Roxas. I loved this so much xD. It was so sweet but really realistic, so epic job~
a-dreaming-kitty chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
i'm going to have your babies. and i don't even like babies.
Gaaragirl2020 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Amazing! xD I love it!
MyOwnPersonalDevil chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Nice, I love it!
dragonmisteress chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Aw, that's adorable! poor Roxy doesn't know what to do with himself! great story, really well written.
Pr3tTyPr3tTyPrInCeSs chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Great story! I absolutely loved it!
someonee who loves your storys chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
aw.

cute.

your writing is so amazing.

like in every single story.

thanksforthetea chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Very interesting. I quite enjoyed it. The writing was top-notch, and the story flowed very nicely.
Manderamander chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
oh I loved it! hehe Roxas is way too stubborn I'm glad Axel is very persuasive ;)
UKELICIOUS chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Kyah, this was so amazing. X3 Absolutely cute and, and, some other words that evade my current train of thought. 8D;;