Reviews for Vampire queen
alexander chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
you turned hinata into a bad girl
Ben chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
I'm getting sick of the an sh***************t ok.
MayaKushinaLuvsYew chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Yeah!
Golden-dragon-queen chapter 10 . 11/6/2010
This story is soo cool and the couple naruhina is adorable but it sucks that they can't be togther. But it would be cool that naruto was a werefox and at the end himand hiata. Can be togther and they have kids, that would be so cute or maybe they have kids first and no one knows so they keep it a secret and try to find a peaceful way to stop the war.
JaMisa27 chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
naruto you bastard
beast of the 7 suns megidoh chapter 10 . 1/18/2009
bah unless u tell me they dont seperate forever after a point i aint read no more good story but 1 sasukes alive 2 madaras alive 2 reasons for me to not read well orochimaru to i hate fuckwads who are traitors and avoid death by desecrating the dead
beast of the 7 suns megidoh chapter 8 . 1/18/2009
fuck dude way to be an ass if naru hina stops im gonna be fucking pissed cause i hate any other pairings with hina apart from namru hina or haku n hinata so whats gonna happan to them cause from the looks of it narutos gonna kill her and yes in an outright fight unless the vampre had a weapon the wolf would tear em apart even then its not gurenteed
Atanih Manaka chapter 6 . 1/13/2009
Atanih-*smiling evilly* Hi, this story is AWESOME! So cool and vimpirey.

Sasuke-*shrugs* It;s okay...*stares at Hinata when Atanih's not looking*

Atanih-HEY! *smacks Sasuke's head* TEME! *walks away*
Akiho Tonoshi chapter 10 . 1/11/2009
lol. finally! :) i still say orochi is a shapeshifter. and i personally think that there should be just one demon kingdom but eh :P well i'll definetly wait till the next chapter comes :P
Romez chapter 10 . 1/11/2009
Yay! You're back! That's awesome, I wanted you to continue this for a while. Finally! But one thing, who is Kan? I think I forgot... yea... I did. But wait, what's the actual present. After the line or between the two 'actual present' line things?

At first I thought Naruto was kan, but I was wrong?

Anyways, glad to see you back on your metaphorical feet! Write more!
LIFELOVELAUGHREAD chapter 10 . 1/11/2009
O. Good chpater! Cant wait for next update. :D
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 9 . 9/25/2008
please continue! i like it!

kisses

mary-am
Akiho Tonoshi chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
oh oh you should get Tanshou to drink werewolf blood when naruto is around, just to piss him off. and he would have a actual motive, find out how strong the opposion is:)

so now we see how hinata's grand mother dies? and such like that. o oo idea! tan put it there! rtfl im sorry should i keep some ideas to my self? :P

fyi the lemon was alot different then your style, at lest i could tell even with out the note it wasnt your making

always remember if you need ideas im here for you:P
Dragon Man 180 chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Damn you Neji! I hope Hinata rips him a new one! Make him dress in Gai and Lee's spandex and yell about Flames of Youth! MAKE HIM SUFFER! As for Kan and his comrades... screw them! If Naruto and Hinata are in love then they should stick together! Who cares about the past when it's the future they should be worrying about? Fighting between the two groups will just make things worse! If Naruto and Hinata are together the two groups can stop fighting!
Romez chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I'm happy... I'm really really happy that you updated! Not only that, but you put my lemon in your story! I feel honored! I was going to make a really long lemon for you, but I wasn't too sure. Not that I saw Hinata's reactions, I think that if you ask me to make another lemon, I can make it more in depth and... detailed. go to and look up RosarioVampire, it's a pretty funny, yet perverted manga _

I think what I wrote is considered lime... but since it had some more sexual stuff in it it's considered a half lemon.