Reviews for Who Am I?
spike'smate chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
loved it
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
A very nice, well written and sweet story. Great job.
George chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
Excellent idea for the story. Very funny beginning. After that it went downhill because it was too confusing. Too bad, this could have been a nice story.
Renana Aurora Nova chapter 7 . 2/16/2009
I liked the wit, the arguing and the storyline. Great idea! and fun! Thanks,

Renana
Spuffylover chapter 6 . 1/15/2009
I loved it ! Though "Seperation slutter og du nå vil returnere til din annen form" Is more correctly "Seperasjonen slutter og du vil nå returnere til din andre form" (I'm Norwegian, that is the language:P) ;)
Ellnador chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
awsome story!:D

are you norwegian or something? cuz when willow chanted that thing it sounded like it;)
guitarbabe2005 chapter 7 . 3/30/2008
that was cute
Cardio Necrosis chapter 7 . 2/26/2008
Aww, funny ending. What an interesting way to play tag . . .
Cardio Necrosis chapter 6 . 2/26/2008
A very odd and confusing chapter. I had to reread some of it because I got lost. My only complaint so far is that there isn't enough description in yoru writing.

This chapter is also funny. The comment about the period made me laugh.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
Buffy patched Spike up. That was a very sweet moment. I liked it.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 4 . 2/26/2008
Aww! Spike got to see a sunrise. I imagine that would be very epic for him.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
“Saved the last drop for you mate. No need to thank me.” Wow, this seems familiar . . . it happens in my real life quite often. And I say it jsut lie kthat, too.

This was funny. THe witch turned into a cat. How appropriate.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
HAhahahahahaha! Absolutely hilarious! Spike eating the peanut butter and drinking teh milk from teh jug. I laughed out loud, and embarrassed myself because my dad had no idea what teh hell was going on.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
great first cahpter, I really lvoe teh dialogue, it was funny. So this takes place in high school? (If not, correct me) Anyway, great job.
EighthDeadlySin chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Just finished chapter one. So far, I really like your dialogue- I can just picture the characters actually saying it, the only problem is, a lot of the times I don't know who's speaking it. Nice chap, though.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »